Giveaway bells for visiting my dream! *NOW EVEN EASIER*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, saw this the day my dream suite was opened, it must be fate! Lol ill go visit

I visited your dream address its a very nice town! i love it!

Thanks! :D Whoa, I think I remember you... Months ago, were you able to grab your plate or grapes or not?
Anyway, do you want me to send you the questions?

Thanks! :D Whoa, I think I remember you... Months ago, were you able to grab your plate or grapes or not?
Anyway, do you want me to send you the questions?

lol i remeber you too yeah send me the questions was it for that lol

I find it pretty funny when a villagers tells me he/she met someone in a dream... To each its own. Besides, my dream has very few visits, likely because it isn't the great thing, but I like its simple look :)
Also, I became rich thanks to selling turnips in others towns at high prices, but I don't really have any to spend it on since I achieved almost all you can in the game. So I am giving it away! :D

• All you have to do is visit my dream for earn one full bag of money (99k).
  • To make sure you visited, I'll make you three questions later. Better wander the town, look inside the houses and talk to villagers as much as you can.
  • You have to right at least two of the questions. If you success, I'll visit your town to drop the bells.
  • Only one visit per person, please. But if you fail the questions, you can try again next time.

Now it's your turn! :) Dream code is in my signature.

I'll visit!

I visited! These might be the answers!
The characters of the town are East, West, South and Pheonix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back