• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway bells for visiting my dream! *NOW EVEN EASIER*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just visited, Lovely town you have! ^^

HNI_0073.JPG

Very pretty shot you got here, congratulations! :)
Let me know your friendcode and when your station is open, and I'll go deliver your prize and bells.
Don't forget to add my code as well!

Very pretty shot you got here, congratulations! :)
Let me know your friendcode and when your station is open, and I'll go deliver your prize and bells.
Don't forget to add my code as well!

I've added you :] my gates are now open for whenever you'd like to come! ^^ My Fc is 4356-0115-7864

I love your town!! absolutely beautiful, and I love the atmosphere.

Attachments

• HNI_0074.JPG
    HNI_0074.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 11
  • HNI_0073.JPG
    HNI_0073.JPG
    24.2 KB · Views: 13
Very good, thank you! :giggle:
Let me know your friendcode and when you're station is open. Don't forget to add me too!
You're welcome to participate again if you want.

I'm already friends with you, and I'll open my station!
Post automatically merged:

Very good, thank you! :giggle:
Let me know your friendcode and when you're station is open. Don't forget to add me too!
You're welcome to participate again if you want.
It's open!

Awesome, thanks! :giggle:
Well I found the ‘mitten’ and the ‘pouch’ but I couldn’t find the ‘paper bag’ 😐. Will either of these count?

Attachments

• 3A66994D-61D0-43A1-A30D-6DF4B98153C6.jpeg
    3A66994D-61D0-43A1-A30D-6DF4B98153C6.jpeg
    46.7 KB · Views: 16
  • A1D93C6E-8985-4D53-9212-68237556ECE4.jpeg
    A1D93C6E-8985-4D53-9212-68237556ECE4.jpeg
    47.4 KB · Views: 14
Wait, but you got it right! It's the blue little thing in the ice room table. Isn't it called a bag in English? I surmised so, since in Spanish is "bolsa".
The paper thing is a very general sprite used for several items, so I wound't place something like that.

I apologize again for my mistake, I didn't know about this :confused: Now I feel ashamed...

Oh, no need to feel bad! (I can’t even imagine actually becoming fluent enough in a second language to have even that kind of simple mix up)

You have all the instructions in the first post of this thread :) You can read it again, and let me know if you have any doubt.
I'll message you now, ok? Thanks for participating!

Finally got it haha!! I talked to every villager and my town is open right now :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210621-140137_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210621-140137_Gallery.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 12
That's correct, thank you! :)
I'll attempt going to your town now, but Nintendo network has been faulty lately, so it may take me some tries, ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back