• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway bells for visiting my dream! *NOW EVEN EASIER*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you all people for all your patience! o_O It's been a hardship for me these last few days, I apologize. Hopefully I can relax a bit now with you all.
Ok, I own a delivery to BerryBug for her last picture. I'll also message peachsaucekitty, Freya_Druid and Toasties immediately. Thanks everyone for participating!

Thank you all people for all your patience! o_O It's been a hardship for me these last few days, I apologize. Hopefully I can relax a bit now with you all.
Ok, I own a delivery to BerryBug for her last picture. I'll also message peachsaucekitty, Freya_Druid and Toasties immediately. Thanks everyone for participating!
I loved the song challenge!

Attachments

• B08547FC-534F-47BA-9754-DF17F591CEDC.jpeg
    B08547FC-534F-47BA-9754-DF17F591CEDC.jpeg
    50 KB · Views: 18
Yes, that's it, congratulations! :)
Let me know when you're available and I'll go deliver your bells and prize.

Don't worry, that's kinda my fault :eek: I didn't realize at the moment of updating my dream the last time, that if I was going to ask something like this I should have left a suit next to the gyroid. In my defense, I don't plan the questions ahead so I couldn't know!
But as always, you performed awesomely, my friend! :LOL: Congratulations!

Oh, thank you! :giggle: In order to participate, you certainly need the dream suite, since you won't be visiting my town but the dream of it.

To get it is very easy, you just need to go online once and the next day check up on Isabelle, she should be dozing. If you wake her up, she'll give you the PWP of the dream suite, which you have to pay for to build it in Main Street. Once it's built, you can dream there any time you want.

Let me know when you have everything ready!

I think so, yes? You may try simply turning on the side button of your 3DS, but I don't know if that trick works...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back