• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

[Giveaway] Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mash

Semi-Active
Bells
Switch
2312-3721-1925
Lobo
Coco
Orange (Fruit)
Mailbox
Red Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Hello all!
I just pre-ordered a Downloadable code for AC:HHD, and I got some extra money so I got another one! I have decided to do a give away, so here are the rules:
[.spoilers] RULES:
1 free entry per hour.
Other entries ignored.
Have a GOOD attitude.
For your first entry please post "MASH IS BEST" In red or it won't be accepted.
[./spoilers]
Ways to enter:
1 hour entry = 1 entry
2 tbt = 1 entry
STARTING SALE: 100 TBT = 200 ENTRIES
Plus, buy me any Smash DLC (3ds) code and get 1000 Entries!

(I'm using a random name generator, so enter, enter enter!)

Last edited:
Hi there and welcome to the forums! Unfortunately, this giveaway contradicts some of our rules regarding forum transactions.

By offering additional entries for TBT or a Smash DLC code, you're in turn effectively selling a game code for forum currency, which is not allowed. If you'd like to offer a giveaway still, you will have to make it a true giveaway for free with no TBT or other attachments involved. Additionally, I have to ask you to find alternative entry methods that do not involve spamming the thread every hour, or use the TBT Marketplace board instead.

If you would still like to run a giveaway keeping in mind these restrictions, please create a new thread that complies. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back