Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vanilla

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lavendar

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Other/uncommon

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters
I haven't voted yet, but I like the extra butter popcorn. The ones from the movie theaters are special even if they are overpriced. I don't know what it is that microwave popcorn can't replicate.

I'm the only one who voted Plain. 💀

I mean usually the options here are salted, sweet, or mix of both. I'd always get salted, which I guess would be 'other'.. but I mean I also like plain popcorn from bags too. :) I can't imagine what lavender popcorn would taste like though!

I like classic (extra) butter popcorn the best, but caramel popcorn is good too! I never tried (or heard of) the other flavors, but some of them sounds pretty tasty.

idk. sweet & salted i guess. i don't really have popcorn when i'm watching films and that in the cinema. in general, there's other stuff i'd rather have before i consume some popcorn

Generally around here I only see salt or sweet popcorn, always go for salt though out of the options - don’t have it much but enjoy it every now and then when watching a long film.

I don't like popcorn, so voted for the other/uncommon option. Usually whenever I go to the movies I get candy instead.

I usually eat pop corn at home and put ketchup powder or chili powder on it. As a child I like caramel pop corn. I think I would still like it. I'm really curry about lavender and cinnamon pop corn though. Jalapeno cheddar sounds good too.

I like to have my popcorn with lotsa butter. I better be careful not to eat too much of it, though, because of the high cholesterol levels. Kettle corn is a great alternative in that case.

I love me some smartfood white cheddar popcorn! That stuff is like a drug!

But for popcorn I prepare, I love adding extra butter and then seasoning. Either the ones you buy or even nutritional yeast. I've really taken a liking to putting nutritional yeast on popcorn.

Best flavour at Kernals is easily cheesey dill!

Based on the title, I thought this was gonna be a drama thread lol. 😂

But in an all seriousness, I LOVE popcorn! Sometimes I like the white cheddar Smartfood popcorn as a snack, or a side dish. I also like Skinny Pop. The Reese’s popcorn is a delicious dessert, as I love the combo of chocolate with the savory popcorn.

Now…my all-time favorite popcorn is classic movie-theater buttery goodness. I haven’t had it in a while, and the grocery store version I had a while back wasn’t cutting it…I need to see a movie just for that lol. (Maybe Kung Fu Panda 4?)

But most of the time, if I’m eating it at home, I’ll have air-popped or microwaveable plain popcorn. I do a bit of the butter spray, but it’s not yellow with the stuff. Most popcorn is good popcorn.

Back