• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

games you wanna replay?

i want to replay rune factory frontier 😭 i'm literally in the middle of playing it right now but i'm so charmed by it that i want to start it all over and do it again. i also want to replay breath of the wild, i love just idling about in that game for ages on end

I have had the itch to replay My Sims Kingdom for the Wii and I finally FINALLY decided to scratch it. I ordered it for a whopping ✨ $6 ✨ off ebay and threw about 10 hours into it in a span of 2 days. My childhood is being revived and I am here for it.

I would love to replay my pokemon mystery dungeon game (explorers of time) but at the same time I don't want to lose my progress... SO instead I restarted Pokemon black because I don't remember anything at all from playing it 😅 It's like playing a completely new game right now.

Wanted to reply Kirby Air Ride for years now, problem is I don't own a GameCube and the game itself anymore. Both are pretty expensive to get now (especially the game), hence why I had so far no chance to play it again. As much as I love this game I would not buying it for any price.

twilight princess ! i got back into zelda with my brother and decided to dig out my old disc. its nowhere to be found ://

I've fallen off so hard with replaying video games because these days I would always rather try something new. Although I never mind replaying the grand theft auto games because it's just so mindless.

I recently started replaying super Mario 64 and Mario kart 64 on my old 64 console but there are some newer games I honestly need to get back into. I’d like to play another route/house on fire emblem:three houses, I really want to get back into new leaf and wild world as well and Gex 64. Once I get the time I’m going to enjoy replaying some of these.

Metroid: Return of Samus for the 3DS. Friggin' love that game!

I want to replay Persona 5 Royale now that I am familiar a little more with the Maruki’s voice actor 🙂; I still need to beat secret boss. I also want to continue replaying FE3H of course 😋.

Reactions: Neb
I really want to replay Life is Strange and Life is Strange: Before the Storm, but I don't think it will be the same a second time (third for LIS), I wish there was a memory eraser, so I could enjoy these games over and over again.

Since I lost my Diablo 3 save when I my switch broke I will be playing that from the start also let's go Evee.

Really wanna reset my acnl town and replay some of my pokemon games. I'm getting a new 3ds xl this Christmas so that's exactly how I'll be spending the holidays.

I wanna replay Pokemon: Let's Go Eevee but I think I'm not gonna enjoy it the way I used to enjoy it.

Kingdom Hearts II. I think it's still my favourite game of the series. That, or Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories. I know a lot of people hated that card mechanic, but I thought it was pretty fun!

I REALLY want to replay Super Mario RPG Legend of the Seven Stars. Thats the one SNES game that hasn't been added to the Switch.

Back