• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

games you wanna replay?

HungryForCereal

if it was you I'd never want to leave...
Bells
Pink Summer Shell
Mint
Pavé
im kinda itching to replay breathe of the wild but the annoying shrines are telling me otherwise. what are some games you wanna replay?

Ooh I want to do a new BOTW run without unlocking towers or fast traveling using shrines. I'll have to wait awhile since school is about to start again

Well l'm already replaying Borderlands 2 with brother 3 days ago and we're almost done.

I’ve been tempted to replay The Legend of Zelda Majora’s Mask and Fire Emblem Three Houses, but my backlog is too long to do so.

I'm super tempted to reset my Miitopia file, but I've gotten so far and so attached to all of my Mii's lol

I’ve been tempted to replay The Legend of Zelda Majora’s Mask and Fire Emblem Three Houses, but my backlog is too long to do so.
Yes.

Persona 5 is still on the top of my list if I decide to replay a game, but I would need an extended vacation to do that. 😅 Origami King has made me want to go back and play Paper Mario / The Thousand Year Door too.

Bioshock! Just loved those games the first time and I eventually got the remastered editions in my steam library simply for owning the originals. I would really like to play through those again eventually but at the same time I'm afraid it just won't quite hit the same...

Final Fantasy IX. I did start a while ago with the Switch version and I was not very far (just got on the world map), but then there was Animal Crossing and Thronebreaker so I've put it aside and haven't touched it anymore in a while. But maybe when Thronebreaker is over I will play it again alongside Animal Crossing. (Only thing I don't like is that when not on the world map I can't save everywhere which is really annoying when you want/need to play AC).

Ni no Kuni I’ve been wanting to get it for the switch because I love it so much.

I alway try to play FF X, but I never get very far into it.

Some games I always feel tempted to replay but usually don't are:
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
Earthbound (It's not easy so I just don't)
Every Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game (Oh boy I will have fun making new Switch profiles for that remake when I get it lol)

I want to replay Wind Waker HD but then I remember I have to use effort getting it out of storage, I've been planning to play it tons but because of this I've only gotten to Dragon Roost Island. I'm too laaaaazy

Luigi's Mansion. It's been years since I played it. Finished two months ago LM3, ever since then I really wanted to replay the first one. I'm just not sure however if it's worth it to go get a GameCube for it. I would have brought the 3DS version, but unfortunately my 3DS is trash. :(

I also need to replay BOTW again.

This is going to date me but I've already confessed to being an old fart...

way back in the Stone age there was a PC game based off the dragonriders of pern series unfortunately it was really iffy and crashed more often than not.

I only managed to play it through once before the CD became unreadable but I would love to be able to play it again as that was and is my favoritebook series.

Kinda want to restart New Super Mario Bros. U... again.
Also might restart ACNH once again but that depends if they're going to add back my amiibo villager babies.

The only game I have ever replayed is DQ8, and maybe TT. Other than that, I will play a game until it's finished, then probably never go back to it again. Unless there's a sequel.

Back