• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

games you wanna replay?

I want to replay Skyward Sword but the last time I tried my nunchuks kept disconnecting.

For something I can actually play right now, I've wanted to play Donkey Kong Country Returns again for a while now.

Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Pokemon Fire Red/ Leaf Green
Yo-Kai-Watch
Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 20007

Twilight Princess and Final Fantasy 8 and 9 spring to mind.

There's a lot of games I would like to sit down and play again but when the time to play is so sparse these days I can't justify sitting down for a 40+ hour game that's not going to surprise me with anything new when there's so many other games I haven't gotten around to at all...Oh how I miss childhood and the copious amount of time to replay Pokemon 400 times...

Fallout 4 and Skyrim are the only time consuming games I keep going back to despite that logic because of modding. I can justify replaying large games when the experience will be noticeably different.

I want to replay Banjo Kazooie from the N64 so badly. I hope one day in the future N64 games will get added to the Switch. I've seen Super Mario 64 from Super Mario 3D All Stars run so well on the Switch so if that can run good than so can the other N64 games.

I want to replay Banjo Kazooie from the N64 so badly. I hope one day in the future N64 games will get added to the Switch. I've seen Super Mario 64 from Super Mario 3D All Stars run so well on the Switch so if that can run good than so can the other N64 games.
For now, you can just play using an emulator: project 64, mupen64 are one the best ones.

pokemon Sun! i miss Lillie so much

Since I am doing a Persona 5 drawing, I’ve been itching to play it again. I stopped playing when I was trying to tackle Persona 5 Royal Secret Boss. Could not beat her even with max stat personas 😭. Probably should start it from there but may start fresh; been wanting to replay the whole game anyways.

I want to keep doing my replay of FE3H that I started sometime before starting my current drawing project.

Been also wanting to give the FFX ps4 remaster a chance; I played the original and tried playing this on the ps3 but the music (which you cannot switch to the original non remastered version) and their new graphics bothered me.

Still need to finish FFXII before I think of replaying it.

Also want to replay FE Awakening eventually.

I always replay my games after a while but right now i'm replaying Super Paper Mario.

I found the atmosphere of that game really... Interesting.

Also, if i have to pick another one, i would pick: 007 Goldeneye.

The music, the gameplay, the 2P Mode... Just great.

I've been wanting to play Zelda Breath of the Wild again recently. Strangely enough, the last time I played it was back in 2018. Not sure why I haven't touched the game in years when I can just simply hook up my Wii U and insert the disc (yes, I'm one of those people who got that version instead). A lot of techniques have been discovered since then and I'd love to try some of them out, even though a good number of them are quite difficult to pull it off.

Since I don't have a Nintendo 3DS anymore i haven't played DS games in a while, but i would love to replay Pokemon Black & White and for the Gamecube Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door and Majoras Mask. I also want to play Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness and Megaman X4-6 and haven't had the Wii in a while either so I've basically only played Nintendo Switch lately.

Danganronpa 2. I feel like I missed a lot of symbolism and stuff in the game just because I was younger when I first played through it. I used to think Nagito was downright annoying but now I think he's an interesting character and I wanna go back and re-analyze him. Plus, I've forgotten a lot of the story so there's the element of surprise with some aspects again.

If I *could* replay a video game again as if it was my first time, at the moment I'd have to go with bloodborne (specifically its DLC). There's nothing I miss in gaming more frequently (i.e. that pops wistfully into my head more often) than the lady maria fight, and ludwig and orphan of kos were just so amazingly paced.

I pretty much focus on only a handful of games for like most of my life. I'll play them on and off, cycling through them, re-playing them every once in a while. Stardew Valley and Rollercoaster Tycoon get a lot of re-plays from me, and I have been wanting to re-play both of them for a while now. Also having a bit of an urge to re-play either Skyrim or Fallout 4, and maybe even Ark again but only in a private server where I can speed things way the heck up

Its Banjo Kazooie on N64. I never finished that game as a kid and I really want to replay it. One of these days when Switch adds N64 games to the Online I hope that game is one of them.

Horizon Zero Dawn. I'm still waiting for the inevitable 4k/60fps optimization or the "Director's Cut" lol.

Dues Ex: Human Revolution. I love that game and feel the need to play it every 6 months or so. And one of these days now that my computer should handle it I should maybe finish mankind divided.

I plan on getting another copy of The Messenger eventually and playing it through all over again. I just really enjoyed playing it. It was fun.

I want to replay Kingdom Heart Dream Drop Distance. I really love collecting the different dream eaters. They are cute and I love that you switch between Sora and Riku

Back