games you wanna replay?

im planning on starting at least two other games for stardew as there are other farm types i want to try and more people to romance and marry

ive also had an itching to start a new animal crossing island but i cannot afford a switch lite and i love my current island lol

xenoblade chronicles 2, if only i had the time to do it. such a great game

I think the only video game I ever replayed was Dragon Quest 8. I’d probably do the same with Dragon Quest 11, maybe someday.

I always find myself coming back and replaying skyrim every year or so. I just love that game! The way their system allows you to “cross-class” is fun and the different guilds, alliances, and ways to solve some quests make the game feel fun even after all this time.

I also enjoyed replaying Stardew valley and choosing different romance options and farm styles

I really want to do second playthroughs for both Night in the Woods and Kentucky Route Zero. The whole diverging paths/narratives thing really gets me, especially in such character centric adventure games. In my first Night in the Woods playthrough I focused on the Gregg storyline so I need to do a Bea-focused playthrough. With Kentucky Route Zero it’s more subtle things I feel like I’ll have missed, but honestly that game is just endlessly fascinating.

i've replayed lots of pokemon games when i didn't really have anything else to play, but now that i do i barely touch older pokemon games anymore.. although i always feel the need to when i see pokemon related content online and i get all nostalgic, but then i remember how slow the old pokemon games are and how i'm just not a huge fan of round based fighting in general :| this is why i'm always excited for remakes though!

I have been wanting to replay Harvest Moon Animal Parade but so many games have come out this past year that I haven't beat yet that it will be a while before I get around to starting a new file on it.

Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars for Nintendo DS. Man, I love that game. I wouldn’t mind a GTA in that style for Switch, since it doesn’t look like Switch will be getting GTA5... even though it launched on consoles from 2 generations ago...

I would love to play through Breath Of The Wild again. I finished the game before the DLC came out, so it would be fun to do a new playthrough with all that DLC. But with such a hugh backlog... it's unlikely it will happen soon... :/

Super Mario Galaxy 2 is definitely on my list now. The last time I touched it was 10 years ago. But, now that I have the first game, gonna have to wait until I get all stars on that game first.

I also want to replay New Super Mario Bros. DS and 64 DS at the moment, but I have too many games I need to play through before I start those again.

Recently I've really wanted to replay Pokemon Black! Been feeling really nostalgic for it since the anniversary, but especially since I started playing Pokemon Masters EX when they had the N focused event around the holidays. But even though I really want to play Black again, I don't want to lose all my pokemon in that game, so restarting is out of the question. I do have a white game I could play instead, but... it's not the same to me honestly. :c

Not too long ago I set up my wii again to replay Endless Ocean, and when I'm done with that I'm looking forward to playing Endless Ocean 2 again!
I also want to replay the Kingdom Hearts series, even though it's a big undertaking, and I also want to replay The World Ends With You before I play the sequel too... I'll be honest, I have a lot of games I want to play again actually, and I'm caught between them and the new games I have waiting to be played, and yet, earlier I was replaying Dishonored 2... again. xD

Persona 5 Royal!! I wanna play that game so many times I swear.

Also for some reason I feel like starting the Pokemon games again! I havent played Diamond and Pearl in a very long time haha.

I'd replay games if it's been long enough since I've beaten/played them. Usually that takes me some years though. Like we're getting into the time where I'd be down to replay some 3DS/Wii U games (looking at Pikmin 3, though maybe the Deluxe version will go on sale cheap at some point).

Edit: Oops this was replay

I've been feeling like replaying West of Loathing since I never actually finished it

Tons, really 😂
  • The Legend Of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass;
  • New Super Mario Bros.;
  • Pokémon Colosseum;
  • Pikmin;
  • Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour;
  • Lego Racers (even if it gives me a headache and slight motion sickness when I even watch a mere playthrough of it 😂);
  • Lego Island 2;
  • Lego Stunt Rally;
  • RollerCoaster Tycoon 1 and 2;
  • The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time (never actively played it, I only passively played it when my older brother did it actively until 8 years ago lol);
  • Rayman Raving Rabbids: TV Party (on my Wii U)
And most likely tons more that I cannot name right now 😆

I'm planning on replaying A Hat in Time. Also, planning on getting Hylics- I know it looks really surreal, but it seems so fun!

im kinda itching to replay breathe of the wild but the annoying shrines are telling me otherwise. what are some games you wanna replay?

It's AWESDOME. A breath of freshair more like, it's fun, it's dynamic and engaging. The quests are fun, battling is fun, horses are awesome. The costumes are wonderful. You can climb trees and pick apples. Scale monstrous mountains and shrines. Make a ranch. It's. Great.

The game I would love to play again would be paper Mario ttyd. It has so much to do and the locations are very interesting to go through. I love the badge system and the partners you get through out the adventure as well as the story. I love the unique bosses that are in the game as well as the final boss, complete shock the first time I played it, as well as the humor they give through out the game. I hope Nintendo one day rereleases the game on switch! :)

i’ve kind of been thinking about replaying tomodachi life. it’s been ages since i last touched it, or any 3ds game for that matter, but going through my 3ds’ camera roll made me a bit nostalgic. ><

I'd love to replay Heartgold, I have such fond memories of that game. I remember being so surprised that it included not one but two regions!

I'd also love to replay the OG pokemon diamond. not sure if the new remakes will scratch that itch.

Back