games you wanna replay?

i want to replay rune factory frontier 😭 i'm literally in the middle of playing it right now but i'm so charmed by it that i want to start it all over and do it again. i also want to replay breath of the wild, i love just idling about in that game for ages on end

I have had the itch to replay My Sims Kingdom for the Wii and I finally FINALLY decided to scratch it. I ordered it for a whopping ✨ $6 ✨ off ebay and threw about 10 hours into it in a span of 2 days. My childhood is being revived and I am here for it.

I would love to replay my pokemon mystery dungeon game (explorers of time) but at the same time I don't want to lose my progress... SO instead I restarted Pokemon black because I don't remember anything at all from playing it 😅 It's like playing a completely new game right now.

Wanted to reply Kirby Air Ride for years now, problem is I don't own a GameCube and the game itself anymore. Both are pretty expensive to get now (especially the game), hence why I had so far no chance to play it again. As much as I love this game I would not buying it for any price.

twilight princess ! i got back into zelda with my brother and decided to dig out my old disc. its nowhere to be found ://

I've fallen off so hard with replaying video games because these days I would always rather try something new. Although I never mind replaying the grand theft auto games because it's just so mindless.

I recently started replaying super Mario 64 and Mario kart 64 on my old 64 console but there are some newer games I honestly need to get back into. I’d like to play another route/house on fire emblem:three houses, I really want to get back into new leaf and wild world as well and Gex 64. Once I get the time I’m going to enjoy replaying some of these.

Metroid: Return of Samus for the 3DS. Friggin' love that game!

I want to replay Persona 5 Royale now that I am familiar a little more with the Maruki’s voice actor 🙂; I still need to beat secret boss. I also want to continue replaying FE3H of course 😋.

Reactions: Neb
I really want to replay Life is Strange and Life is Strange: Before the Storm, but I don't think it will be the same a second time (third for LIS), I wish there was a memory eraser, so I could enjoy these games over and over again.

Since I lost my Diablo 3 save when I my switch broke I will be playing that from the start also let's go Evee.

Really wanna reset my acnl town and replay some of my pokemon games. I'm getting a new 3ds xl this Christmas so that's exactly how I'll be spending the holidays.

I wanna replay Pokemon: Let's Go Eevee but I think I'm not gonna enjoy it the way I used to enjoy it.

Kingdom Hearts II. I think it's still my favourite game of the series. That, or Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories. I know a lot of people hated that card mechanic, but I thought it was pretty fun!

I REALLY want to replay Super Mario RPG Legend of the Seven Stars. Thats the one SNES game that hasn't been added to the Switch.

Back