• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Freebos 【2/2】

so beautiful and fitting for halloween! LOVE IT!

so beautiful and fitting for halloween! LOVE IT!

aaaa ty <33 I tried to make it as spooky as i can XD

View attachment 186464

Can you draw the mayor on the right in a cat costume with shoulder length brown hair and the mayor on the left in a witches costume with long blond hair but have them look like they're posing together in a picture each holding a jack o lantern bucket that people use for trick or treating. Does that make sense? I added the picture so you could see what the mayors look like just in case. Ignore the other two attached photos, I didn't know how to get rid of them...

speaking of spooky, I've finally finished the piece! I tried to make it a little darker than before because um.. I thought the mayors were to bright, if ya know what I mean lol. Enjoy c:
C0EW9U2.png

The next freebs will take a little longer as I have a lot of errands to do atm, but I'll have more freetime after halloween for sure XD

The next freebs will take a little longer as I have a lot of errands to do atm, but I'll have more freetime after halloween for sure XD

Ah, no worries! I don't mind how long it takes, just take your time ^-^

working on a piece to contribute to the halloween spirit but for now, speedpaint!! this is a little longer than my other vids lol. movie maker tells me i took about 7hrs working on the piece jfc.

also in the vid, i put 6 of my favourite halloween-mood songs XD

Jeff the Killer, anyone? ;u;

vUGXB5i.png

Speedpaint for this is coming soon~

Happy Halloween, guys!!

Last edited:
Wait, I just managed to fix it! Here you go :)
MY8ylAr.jpg

Abbaba's OC is done <3
hDroDQ0.png

Um... Please PM/VM me if you want anything changed >< like the ribbon....or smth ouo

This took only 4hrs!!!! Started and finished yesterday XD I think using the bucket tool makes it a whole lot easier ^o^ lineart takes a bit though so I gotta practice my hand-eye coordination..

----

The last song I used for this started mucking up and I can't fix it :/

Abbaba's OC is done <3
hDroDQ0.png

Um... Please PM/VM me if you want anything changed >< like the ribbon....or smth ouo

This took only 4hrs!!!! Started and finished yesterday XD I think using the bucket tool makes it a whole lot easier ^o^ lineart takes a bit though so I gotta practice my hand-eye coordination..

----

The last song I used for this started mucking up and I can't fix it :/

Oh my goodness! It's so nice, I LOVE that you added in the ribbon ^^ I won't be needing anything changed at all, it's perfect! Thank you so SO much! (so beautiful, mann!)

If there's still a slot open could you draw my oc? c:

Spinel is finished c: I have a full body version, I can give you the link if you want it ^^
V632ui7.png

I think my anatomy is improving a little?? or not i kinda had some trouble with her hand XD

----

5g4eqoJ_mrx4jqFZfTKL1ZQTzfrTb-1zyxIhzt87nioe5p1x30w7KMLGaoicaBctqgXf17ZBcZGoqQ=w1331-h582

her?

- - - Post Merge - - -

this drawing is old as heck btw

ahmm.. Im gonna need some more reference for her >< i mean, I can draw her but.. do you have any more pics/refs? maybe something that's closer to her face/torso. I cant really see the details there Q-Q

ahmm.. Im gonna need some more reference for her >< i mean, I can draw her but.. do you have any more pics/refs? maybe something that's closer to her face/torso. I cant really see the details there Q-Q

this is my only pic but i can find a picture for the helm/hat/face. you'll have to wait a bit though and ill make a new post with plenty of ref pics ^^''

Spinel is finished c: I have a full body version, I can give you the link if you want it ^^
V632ui7.png

I think my anatomy is improving a little?? or not i kinda had some trouble with her hand XD

----

Thank you so much!! It looks amazing <33 And sure, I'd love to see the fullbody one!
The anatomy is really good btw, you've definitely improved c:

Whoaa these requests o-o I have finished Venice's request but I am not at home atm to post it xAx
Oh! Would you consider her? http://sta.sh/217vn4tzy2ut?edit=1

~Thanks! ^-^ <3
Listed c:
Oh man your style's cute ; o ;
Maybe you'd like this bab?
http://toyhou.se/514328.siveen

Thanks for the opportunity!
Listed omg
I notice you have a slot open and i don't really mind how you do the style art, express yourself in the way you best can.

I'm gonna request something from my oc, i prefer human form but you can do animal form as well. http://toyhou.se/617134.nerdietony/gallery

Thank you!

Ahm... i'll add a third slot now since I'm taking less time to draw ^^

Whoaa these requests o-o I have finished Venice's request but I am not at home atm to post it xAx
Listed c:

Listed omg

Ahm... i'll add a third slot now since I'm taking less time to draw ^^

Hooray! ^-^ You can draw her however you want! Thank you so much! <3

Back