Freebos 【2/2】

Whoaa these requests o-o I have finished Venice's request but I am not at home atm to post it xAx
Listed c:

Listed omg

Ahm... i'll add a third slot now since I'm taking less time to draw ^^

Thank you soo much <3

If slots are open, could you do her?
https://toyhou.se/544138.cruella

Cruella is finished~
tkqWG8I.png

First time drawing a character with two hair colours (and tattoos ouo) XDD Hope you like it <3

link to full-body version --> [x]

----

Last edited:
Ooh, doing 3 freebies now! Niice!

And I also watched most of your speedpaints (I love speedpaints) aammazing!
By the way, don't ever feel the need to rush, you're quite fast anyway! 4 hours isn't a long time and in the end the art still turned out amazing:)

Ooh, doing 3 freebies now! Niice!

And I also watched most of your speedpaints (I love speedpaints) aammazing!
By the way, don't ever feel the need to rush, you're quite fast anyway! 4 hours isn't a long time and in the end the art still turned out amazing:)

faslfghsddf;;;; thank you omg <333 yeah, I try to avoid rushing lel (haste makes waste!!!) but sometimes I cant help it bc it kills me to know if someone's been waiting for a while ^^'
im happy you enjoyed the speedpaints ~ ty for watching haha :blush:

Cruella is finished~
tkqWG8I.png

First time drawing a character with two hair colours (and tattoos ouo) XDD Hope you like it <3

link to full-body version --> [x]

----

omg, this is beyond amazing. Thank you very much!

guys im baCK

so much happening rn, esp with the election and its aftermath, plus a .. pet emergency (one of my cats snuck out and didnt come back til yesterday smh) AND a damn reunion with my dad's side of the family, so i apologise for the delay ><

I managed to finish Samansu's character though!
s8dQtCG.png

full body version --> [x]

enjoy <3

----

:3c; If you have time, would you mind doing
_an_oc_drawing_request__by_sora_knightwalker-d5n67he.jpg
kuro_chou_by_devil62-d4k49c5.png

If you're still feeling very busy or if I misread, then please feel free to decline!

EDIT: Oop de doop, I was a little late it seems :0

Last edited:
Just wanted to say your art is so lovely! I see so much improvement! Keep up the good work! ;v;

guys im baCK

so much happening rn, esp with the election and its aftermath, plus a .. pet emergency (one of my cats snuck out and didnt come back til yesterday smh) AND a damn reunion with my dad's side of the family, so i apologise for the delay ><

I managed to finish Samansu's character though!
s8dQtCG.png

full body version --> [x]

enjoy <3

I LOVE IT!!! <3 Thank you so much! ^-^ I hope things get better/less busy for you! I would have a breakdown if either of my kitties disappeared! ;^; So glad it came back!

aaaa ty <33 I tried to make it as spooky as i can XD

speaking of spooky, I've finally finished the piece! I tried to make it a little darker than before because um.. I thought the mayors were to bright, if ya know what I mean lol. Enjoy c:
C0EW9U2.png

The next freebs will take a little longer as I have a lot of errands to do atm, but I'll have more freetime after halloween for sure XD

Omg it is so beautiful! Thank you so much! (^_^)

Whoaaa I took some time off so I could focus on finishing Siveen so sorry for the late replies ><

Oh man your style's cute ; o ;
Maybe you'd like this bab?
http://toyhou.se/514328.siveen

Thanks for the opportunity!

I mightve taken a little longer to finish this one bUT!!! I absolutely love mermaids and I have never actually drawn one til now XD

XyLKtEi.png

also the first time drawing under the water..... pretty happy with how it turned out XD hope you like it <3

Hello! If you're still taking requests, I'd love some art for anyone here:
http://toyhou.se/Libellule/characters/

Thank you so much!

Also, glad to hear that your cat returned safely! ; o ;
Thanks, my cat probably missed not having to catch his own food so he came back >.> I'll put you in slot two c:

:3c; If you have time, would you mind doing
_an_oc_drawing_request__by_sora_knightwalker-d5n67he.jpg
kuro_chou_by_devil62-d4k49c5.png

If you're still feeling very busy or if I misread, then please feel free to decline!

EDIT: Oop de doop, I was a little late it seems :0

Umm... dear, it seems it's a little hard to see detail.... if you dont mind typing up the details, i'll be more than happy to draw for you ><

Just wanted to say your art is so lovely! I see so much improvement! Keep up the good work! ;v;

Thank you!!! <3
Would you consider my new OC, Molly-Jane? I'm honestly addicted to your art style oml
Ohh she looks cool!! i'll add you to slot 3 <3

I LOVE IT!!! <3 Thank you so much! ^-^ I hope things get better/less busy for you! I would have a breakdown if either of my kitties disappeared! ;^; So glad it came back!
Thank you ;AA; I had a mini breakdown at first ><

Omg it is so beautiful! Thank you so much! (^_^)
You're welcome ~

Whoaaa I took some time off so I could focus on finishing Siveen so sorry for the late replies ><

I mightve taken a little longer to finish this one bUT!!! I absolutely love mermaids and I have never actually drawn one til now XD

XyLKtEi.png

also the first time drawing under the water..... pretty happy with how it turned out XD hope you like it <3

I'M SCREAMING OH MY GOSH
SHE'S SO GORGEOUS S:LDKJFKLJJFHSG

Thank you SO much! ; o ;

I forgot to post the link to Samantha's speedpaint last night (was waiting for it to load xAx)
not that anyone rlly watches them ^-^'

I notice you have a slot open and i don't really mind how you do the style art, express yourself in the way you best can.

I'm gonna request something from my oc, i prefer human form but you can do animal form as well. http://toyhou.se/617134.nerdietony/gallery

Thank you!

Shattered's (lol that grammar) OC is done!!!
gnu4gFV.png

I uh... kinda studied how to shade clothing bc the way I shade clothing looked weird.. so I guess maybe this is experimental XD enjoy~

----

Ah! You have a spot so may I request again? ^-^

I would like for you to do him if you can! {X}

I'm sure you can tell (based on one of your many signatures! <3) that his look is heavily influenced by Levi from AoT. He has the same general look, but a different outfit/personality/story. If you don't mind I would love one of him! ^-^

~Thank you!

Ah! You have a spot so may I request again? ^-^

I would like for you to do him if you can! {X}

I'm sure you can tell (based on one of your many signatures! <3) that his look is heavily influenced by Levi from AoT. He has the same general look, but a different outfit/personality/story. If you don't mind I would love one of him! ^-^

~Thank you!

//cires YES yes i'll take your request, his appearance fits so much with the personality you wrote for him <333 im quite excited to draw for you XDD

Back