• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

taking requests ~ freebies

timecapsule

Bells
New Horizons Token
New Leaf Token
Yellow Candy
Tetris Grid
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Winter Mittens
White Tulip
Yellow Cosmos
White Cosmos
helloall! it's been a hot minute since I've been on TBT! I'm gonna offer up some freebie art to get some practice in- just reply with a pic or a few of a character (preferably an original character, but I'm open) and I'll try to draw something up for you :) I'd like to focus on full-body stuff but I can also do some portrait style things if called for! no previews soz I haven't drawn in a while- I'll just add finished stuff here as I go
thank you!
edit: finished stuff below
yanrima.png

Last edited:
Hi, if you're interested. You could draw my mascot (artist-sona) character or you can draw my OC, Leo. Thank you for considering!

sonarefsheet.png

hey, welcome back! ♥️ i’ll drop my acnh island rep below for consideration if that’s okay, or ingrid if you prefer non-ac ocs c: tyvm for the opportunity!
F7620B67-6613-468F-94A6-DDF2BE0E9C2E.jpeg
89498981-5653-4369-97D4-7852E90FFAD3.jpeg

If you want you can draw my island rep if not thats fine thank u for the opportunity

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 10
hi! heres my island rep if you’re interested in drawing her :) thank you for considering :)

@kelpy! How have I not seen your art around before? It's so clean and cute!
I would love to receive any art you feel like making of my island rep:

LMK if you have any OC's ;)

Back