Freebos 【2/2】

so beautiful and fitting for halloween! LOVE IT!

so beautiful and fitting for halloween! LOVE IT!

aaaa ty <33 I tried to make it as spooky as i can XD

View attachment 186464

Can you draw the mayor on the right in a cat costume with shoulder length brown hair and the mayor on the left in a witches costume with long blond hair but have them look like they're posing together in a picture each holding a jack o lantern bucket that people use for trick or treating. Does that make sense? I added the picture so you could see what the mayors look like just in case. Ignore the other two attached photos, I didn't know how to get rid of them...

speaking of spooky, I've finally finished the piece! I tried to make it a little darker than before because um.. I thought the mayors were to bright, if ya know what I mean lol. Enjoy c:
C0EW9U2.png

The next freebs will take a little longer as I have a lot of errands to do atm, but I'll have more freetime after halloween for sure XD

The next freebs will take a little longer as I have a lot of errands to do atm, but I'll have more freetime after halloween for sure XD

Ah, no worries! I don't mind how long it takes, just take your time ^-^

working on a piece to contribute to the halloween spirit but for now, speedpaint!! this is a little longer than my other vids lol. movie maker tells me i took about 7hrs working on the piece jfc.

also in the vid, i put 6 of my favourite halloween-mood songs XD

Jeff the Killer, anyone? ;u;

vUGXB5i.png

Speedpaint for this is coming soon~

Happy Halloween, guys!!

Last edited:
Wait, I just managed to fix it! Here you go :)
MY8ylAr.jpg

Abbaba's OC is done <3
hDroDQ0.png

Um... Please PM/VM me if you want anything changed >< like the ribbon....or smth ouo

This took only 4hrs!!!! Started and finished yesterday XD I think using the bucket tool makes it a whole lot easier ^o^ lineart takes a bit though so I gotta practice my hand-eye coordination..

----

The last song I used for this started mucking up and I can't fix it :/

Abbaba's OC is done <3
hDroDQ0.png

Um... Please PM/VM me if you want anything changed >< like the ribbon....or smth ouo

This took only 4hrs!!!! Started and finished yesterday XD I think using the bucket tool makes it a whole lot easier ^o^ lineart takes a bit though so I gotta practice my hand-eye coordination..

----

The last song I used for this started mucking up and I can't fix it :/

Oh my goodness! It's so nice, I LOVE that you added in the ribbon ^^ I won't be needing anything changed at all, it's perfect! Thank you so SO much! (so beautiful, mann!)

If there's still a slot open could you draw my oc? c:

Spinel is finished c: I have a full body version, I can give you the link if you want it ^^
V632ui7.png

I think my anatomy is improving a little?? or not i kinda had some trouble with her hand XD

----

5g4eqoJ_mrx4jqFZfTKL1ZQTzfrTb-1zyxIhzt87nioe5p1x30w7KMLGaoicaBctqgXf17ZBcZGoqQ=w1331-h582

her?

- - - Post Merge - - -

this drawing is old as heck btw

ahmm.. Im gonna need some more reference for her >< i mean, I can draw her but.. do you have any more pics/refs? maybe something that's closer to her face/torso. I cant really see the details there Q-Q

ahmm.. Im gonna need some more reference for her >< i mean, I can draw her but.. do you have any more pics/refs? maybe something that's closer to her face/torso. I cant really see the details there Q-Q

this is my only pic but i can find a picture for the helm/hat/face. you'll have to wait a bit though and ill make a new post with plenty of ref pics ^^''

Spinel is finished c: I have a full body version, I can give you the link if you want it ^^
V632ui7.png

I think my anatomy is improving a little?? or not i kinda had some trouble with her hand XD

----

Thank you so much!! It looks amazing <33 And sure, I'd love to see the fullbody one!
The anatomy is really good btw, you've definitely improved c:

Whoaa these requests o-o I have finished Venice's request but I am not at home atm to post it xAx
Oh! Would you consider her? http://sta.sh/217vn4tzy2ut?edit=1

~Thanks! ^-^ <3
Listed c:
Oh man your style's cute ; o ;
Maybe you'd like this bab?
http://toyhou.se/514328.siveen

Thanks for the opportunity!
Listed omg
I notice you have a slot open and i don't really mind how you do the style art, express yourself in the way you best can.

I'm gonna request something from my oc, i prefer human form but you can do animal form as well. http://toyhou.se/617134.nerdietony/gallery

Thank you!

Ahm... i'll add a third slot now since I'm taking less time to draw ^^

Whoaa these requests o-o I have finished Venice's request but I am not at home atm to post it xAx
Listed c:

Listed omg

Ahm... i'll add a third slot now since I'm taking less time to draw ^^

Hooray! ^-^ You can draw her however you want! Thank you so much! <3

Back