• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway FREE RV Visit ☆7-11 / Fueki / SANRIO / All WA Card

Hello! I don't need a visit, but I saw you wanted the heart item from the RVs? I have around 19 hearts I can give you (kinda went on a spree ordering them). You can have them for free if you want, as thank you for helping all these people get their stuff from the RVs. :D

Hello! I don't need a visit, but I saw you wanted the heart item from the RVs? I have around 19 hearts I can give you (kinda went on a spree ordering them). You can have them for free if you want, as thank you for helping all these people get their stuff from the RVs. :D

Omg. Yes please thank you so very much...! But I'd feel bad if I'm given THAT a lot for free. Please tell me if there's anything you need, ANYTHING REALLY. @V@;

Omg. Yes please thank you so very much...! But I'd feel bad if I'm given THAT a lot for free. Please tell me if there's anything you need, ANYTHING REALLY. @V@;

mmmmm idk man I don't really think I'm searching for anything right now :O I've filled out my wishlist already~ There's no need to give me anything, you've helped me tons with getting the filly items last year. :D
May I drop the hearts off in your town? :)

mmmmm idk man I don't really think I'm searching for anything right now :O I've filled out my wishlist already~ There's no need to give me anything, you've helped me tons with getting the filly items last year. :D
May I drop the hearts off in your town? :)

Yes please! I'll open it up in a jiffy ahhhh...!<3
Will you add FC1?

hi there :) I'm interested in visiting your first FC town; the one with Filly's RV in it at the moment?

Last edited:
Hello! May I visit Chelsea in one of your unoccupied towns? :)

I'll bring some coral & bamboo shoots.

Back