• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway FREE RV Visit ☆7-11 / Fueki / SANRIO / All WA Card

Hello! I don't need a visit, but I saw you wanted the heart item from the RVs? I have around 19 hearts I can give you (kinda went on a spree ordering them). You can have them for free if you want, as thank you for helping all these people get their stuff from the RVs. :D

Hello! I don't need a visit, but I saw you wanted the heart item from the RVs? I have around 19 hearts I can give you (kinda went on a spree ordering them). You can have them for free if you want, as thank you for helping all these people get their stuff from the RVs. :D

Omg. Yes please thank you so very much...! But I'd feel bad if I'm given THAT a lot for free. Please tell me if there's anything you need, ANYTHING REALLY. @V@;

Omg. Yes please thank you so very much...! But I'd feel bad if I'm given THAT a lot for free. Please tell me if there's anything you need, ANYTHING REALLY. @V@;

mmmmm idk man I don't really think I'm searching for anything right now :O I've filled out my wishlist already~ There's no need to give me anything, you've helped me tons with getting the filly items last year. :D
May I drop the hearts off in your town? :)

mmmmm idk man I don't really think I'm searching for anything right now :O I've filled out my wishlist already~ There's no need to give me anything, you've helped me tons with getting the filly items last year. :D
May I drop the hearts off in your town? :)

Yes please! I'll open it up in a jiffy ahhhh...!<3
Will you add FC1?

hi there :) I'm interested in visiting your first FC town; the one with Filly's RV in it at the moment?

Last edited:
Hello! May I visit Chelsea in one of your unoccupied towns? :)

I'll bring some coral & bamboo shoots.

Back