• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Need visitors - free RV visits!

I think you need to add my fc, still. It says you're just "Provisionally registered" still

I think you need to add my fc, still. It says you're just "Provisionally registered" still

Really? I'll double-check again once my current visitor is done, make sure you added my JP friendcode and not the one in my side profile.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got what I wanted. Thank you so much!

No problem, thank you too! Let me know if you ever need anything else!

hi prince! do you still have celeste in your campsite? ^^

From Cyrus I would like the Light Breakfast, Wii U, and the 3DS.
And from Reese I would like the Pink Wood Floor, Re-Tail Clock, and the Hearty Breakfast.
Thank you so much for doing this for me <3

From Cyrus I would like the Light Breakfast, Wii U, and the 3DS.
And from Reese I would like the Pink Wood Floor, Re-Tail Clock, and the Hearty Breakfast.
Thank you so much for doing this for me <3

No problem! I'll get it after Cou's visited Celeste. :>

Sorry for asking for something again but, could I come to one of the sanrio RVs please?

Last edited:
If anyone needs Reese or Cyrus I'll be having them on my campsite for a bit!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry for asking for something again but, could I come to one of the sanrio RVs please?

Of course! Which one are you interested in? :>

Hi do you have jacks rv?

Jack the Pumpkin? Not right now, sorry. :< I had him before I TT'd but now I have Pav? instead.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay! Thanks!

Ready whenever you are!

I'll be heading to bed soon, it's 8:20am for me, so s1 Rilla will be my last RV for this session.
uwu Zz

Last edited:
Back