• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Need visitors - free RV visits!

Jack the Pumpkin? Not right now, sorry. :< I had him before I TT'd but now I have Pav? instead.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ready whenever you are!

okay, i'll be right there!

Okay, i got what i wanted! Thank you so much!

Last edited:
Time for me to sleep, I'll be on tomorrow evening (JST) again but not all night because I have school early on Monday.

Ah I just missed your reply as I had signed off for the night D: I?m so sorry! I?m around all day today and tomorrow so I?ll be able to visit whenever is best for you. Thank you! <3

Hello hello, I'm online and available for RV visits again!
I'm at 83 visitors so just a lil bit more! :>

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah I just missed your reply as I had signed off for the night D: I’m so sorry! I’m around all day today and tomorrow so I’ll be able to visit whenever is best for you. Thank you! <3

No problem, it happens! Let me know when you're online. ~ :blush:

Hello hello, I'm online and available for RV visits again!
I'm at 83 visitors so just a lil bit more! :>

- - - Post Merge - - -

No problem, it happens! Let me know when you're online. ~ :blush:

I'm online for the next few hours! ^__^

hai again! I'm now available for abit, just trying to catch the times that you are online, but please let me know when you are ready for me to come visit Cyrus's :3

Yep! Thank you so much! :3

Celeste in campsite and gates open! :>

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I visit Celeste again, also? I want to buy something else from her RV. Sorry to bother you.

Of course! She's in campsite rn and gates are open, just come on over!

- - - Post Merge - - -

hai again! I'm now available for abit, just trying to catch the times that you are online, but please let me know when you are ready for me to come visit Cyrus's :3

Hi hi! I'll invite him after Celeste! :>

I’ll be over right now!

Edit: for some reason your town isn’t showing up for me D:

Last edited:
I’ll be over right now!

Edit: for some reason your town isn’t showing up for me D:

Did you add my JP friendcode? I'll double-check that I added you.
Edit: It should work now, sorry! I thought I had added you already but I hadn't. ;;

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got the item i wanted! Thanks again!

I'm glad! Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Let me know when you're on again and I'll invite Cyrus!

Last edited:
Hello again!! whenever you’re free may i visit felyne’s rv? ^^

Back