• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Sanrio Week! Visit ALL Sanrio RVs FOR FREE!

that's totally fine! i'm sorry you're not feeling well and i hope you feel better soon. please take care! :blush:

If we can vote still, I’d love to vote for etoile! I need a few of her things and have the most trouble finding her stuff ;;

Today, Toby's RV is being scanned into my second town, Sanbrook, as I'm moving him in. Noche, today and tomorrow, will be devoted to getting as many of you your items as I can! Currently, Chelsea is in Noche for Caldwell, but I'd be willing to TT and scan in someone else.

thank you so much for this week, you've been such an incredible help! let me know whenever you're available and i'll come pick up the items i need from chelsea! i only need 3 to finish that collection, so it'll only take me one trip. :blush:

thank you so much for this week, you've been such an incredible help! let me know whenever you're available and i'll come pick up the items i need from chelsea! i only need 3 to finish that collection, so it'll only take me one trip. :blush:

Opening my gates now! Do you need to visit Toby?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops, I have to close it temporarily!

Opening my gates now! Do you need to visit Toby?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops, I have to close it temporarily!

i'll be over in just a minute!! and i do need to visit toby! about 4 times i think.

- - - Post Merge - - -

that's alright, take your time!! i was on an island tour and had to wait for it to end, haha.

thank you so much for your help!! let me know whenever noche is open and i'll head on over there too. and if you ever have pango move out, i'd love to come talk her into moving to my town! she's an ultimate dreamie. <3

I'm actually going to cycle Pango out to get one of the Sanrio villagers, so you're in luck! If you'd like, I can TT and get her in boxes for you after you visit Chelsea!

I'm actually going to cycle Pango out to get one of the Sanrio villagers, so you're in luck! If you'd like, I can TT and get her in boxes for you after you visit Chelsea!

oh my gosh, that would be amazing!! you're honestly the best!!

Is there a chance youre gonna bring back marty, I'd like to buy the boots and dress ;v; (Sorry btw if I'm bothering!)

Back