• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Sanrio Week! Visit ALL Sanrio RVs FOR FREE!

koopasta

Bells
Special Snowflake
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Ruby
Leif
Jack
Feedback
100% (189) +
Hello, hello! In celebration of me finally being able to get my very own Sanrio cards, I'm scanning all of them in in Noche to 1) make sure that the cards work and 2) see the villagers in person to make sure I like them enough to put them in my second town, Sanbrook. Because of this, I've decided to make Sanrio week! Basically, on each day of the week, I scan in a new Sanrio villager and you guys can come and order items from them! Unlimited access all week! Come down as many times as you want on any town you want!
I'll be available from about 3:45-11:00 PM ET, but if you're not available during those hours we could talk about me leaving my gate open while I'm at school. Don't be afraid to ask!

The villagers will go in order based on their number! So...
Tuesday, September 25th- Rilla
Wednesday, September 26th- Marty
Thursday, September 27th- Etoile
Friday, September 28th- Chai
Saturday, September 29th- Chelsea
Sunday, September 30th- Toby
Monday, October 1st- I'll bring back whichever villager gets the popular vote! Be sure to vote in the comments! Thanks for viewing!

Last edited:
hey, congrats on getting your cards!! i'd love to participate, this would help a lot with whittling down my needed items list! i already have you added from a previous visit too. :blush:

hey, congrats on getting your cards!! i'd love to participate, this would help a lot with whittling down my needed items list! i already have you added from a previous visit too. :blush:

Great, I'll open my gates! Visits are free now, I've decided to take off the entrance fee!

Oh, it's a shame that I don't have enough MEOW points atm. In any case I vote for Rilla.

Thank you for doing this. I'm sure that you'll make a lot of people happy!:lemon:

If I get enough coupons I would like to visit tomorrow, Thursday, and Saturday. Thursday and Saturday I will be available by 7pm at the latest probably earlier on Thursday but tomorrow I won't be avalible until a little after 10pm. This is all on eastern time. Are you available at all these times? Also I keep reading online that all these items are 3 coupons each but I visited etoiles rv once and her items were 5. So are they worth 3 or 5? Thank you for this. Means a lot.

If I get enough coupons I would like to visit tomorrow, Thursday, and Saturday. Thursday and Saturday I will be available by 7pm at the latest probably earlier on Thursday but tomorrow I won't be avalible until a little after 10pm. This is all on eastern time. Are you available at all these times? Also I keep reading online that all these items are 3 coupons each but I visited etoiles rv once and her items were 5. So are they worth 3 or 5? Thank you for this. Means a lot.

But of course! The items are 3 coupons in your OWN town, but if you travel, the items are 5 coupons. Hope to see you in the future!

i'm definitely gonna stop by a few times, if that's alright! i need so many items from him, heh.

Could I visit Marty's RV today as well as Etoile's and Chelsea's when the days come?

Back