• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Need visitors - free RV visits!

The Prince

child royalty uwu
Bells
Switch
5793-3630-0032
Feedback
100% (9) +
Edit 15/01:
Thank you everyone!! I just got the station remodel pwp last night, and it's all thanks to you!!
I'll still be open for free RV requests, so just let me know what you need!

Heyo! I hope I'm posting this on the right board.

I just restarted my 2nd town and need visitors for the station remodel, so what better way than letting people visit RVs!
I got all 50 amiibo card RVs + all Sanrio cards + some figures (list below);

Isabelle (winter)
Digby
Cyrus
Reese
Kicks
Celeste
Inkwell (Splatoon)
Felyne (Monster Hunter)
Wolf Link (LoZ)
Epona (LoZ)
Medli (LoZ)
Ganon (LoZ)

My friendcode is 1435-7210-6511 (mayor アキラ of town てんのじカイ).
I'm in JST (Japan) so please let me know what timezone & time you're on and wanna visit!
I'm usually on in the evening on weekdays and anytime during weekends.
I don't need anything in return, no items or money, just the visit is enough.
Campsite is on the right side, next to Lobo's house.

You're free to run, talk to villagers, shop in stores & re-tail, and use shampoodle.
I just ask that you don't dig, shake trees, pick fruit/mushrooms, or be mean to the villagers.
You can request as many RVs as you'd like and you're free to run in & out as many times as you need to.
Please tell me the # of the RV you want me to invite, because I don't know all the villagers' names in English (except the figures and Sanrio ones, you can just say the name of those).
Here's a list of all the Welcome amiibo cards for reference (their numbers are on them).

Last edited:
FC: 4914-4494-7200
Mayor Taco of Tacotown
Felyne, S3 Sanrio (Kiki & Lala), 22
Timezone: EST and I am on 5:00pm-10:00pm my time

Thank you!

Last edited:
•Pacific standard time
•#4 #5 #6 #12
•Felyne
•FC: 3754-7131-6385
THANKS BRO

FC: 4914-4494-7200
Mayor Taco of Tacotown
Felyne, S3 Sanrio (Kiki & Lala), 22
Timezone: EST and I am on 5:00pm-10:00pm my time

Thank you!

5-10pm EST is about 7-12am JST for me, I'm sometimes awake till 7am but tomorrow (24th) is a holiday so I might sleep early tonight. Otherwise I'll try to wake up before 12pm and open gates asap!

•Pacific standard time
•#4 #5 #6 #12
•Felyne
•FC: 3754-7131-6385
THANKS BRO

Do you have any preferred time? It's a 17 hours difference between us. I'm on rn but I think it's 1:30am for you. I'm usually online in the evening/in the middle of the night.

Yeah it's 1:40 am but I'm a night owl! Any time is good, Prince!

Yeah it's 1:40 am but I'm a night owl! Any time is good, Prince!

Like me then! wwww Okay, I got another visitor rn but they also want #4, #5 and #6, so you can come at the same time! I have #4 invited rn!

Hiya! Are you still available now/in a while? I’d love to come visit Celeste, Medli and Rilla if you don’t mind me visiting multiple :)
Fc is 4356-4882-0930, Timezone is GMT so I’m around any time for like 12 hours if you’re not available soon

Hiya! Are you still available now/in a while? I’d love to come visit Celeste, Medli and Rilla if you don’t mind me visiting multiple :)
Fc is 4356-4882-0930, Timezone is GMT so I’m around any time for like 12 hours if you’re not available soon

Hello hello! I currently have this queue going on;
05, 06, 07, 12, 26, 27, 32, 34, and Felyne. And possibly 04 again if Gobby still needs it).
I'll add yours to the queue too! You can visit as many times as you need to. :>

Do tell me when you have 05 invited! Thanks prince!

I got 05 invited and gates are open!
How much longer will you be online? I need to go eat something soon so probably after this card. I'll be back in maybe 1~1? hour after that.

I'll be online for a while! Do whatever you need to Do! I'll be around :D

haii! I would like to visit Chai's RV, please? c: And do you know how much it costs to visit per trip?
Because I would like to go 2 visits for the same RV, if that's okay. ^^'

haii! I would like to visit Chai's RV, please? c: And do you know how much it costs to visit per trip?
Because I would like to go 2 visits for the same RV, if that's okay. ^^'

Hello! I'll put you on the queue! Can you give me your timezone and what time you're usually on?
Each item costs 5 meow coupons, so make sure you bring a lot of them when you visit! I don't need anything in return, neither bells nor items, I just want people to visit my town for the station remodel pwp. :> So you're free to visit as many times as you wish and request as many RVs as you'd like!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll be online for a while! Do whatever you need to Do! I'll be around :D

Hii sorry, it took much longer than I expected! I missed the train home hehe;;;
Are you still on? ( ' v')

Back