• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling 🛠️📚FREE CRAFTING + 1 TBT ORDERING SERVICES📚🛠️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
18 tbt for 24mil?
I could do 12M today for 9 TBT as that's the max I usually give out in 1 day to save bells for other users :) More than welcome to order another 12M tomorrow though. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Last edited by a moderator:
hello !! first-time customer, can i get 12m for 9 tbt ? i totally forgot if i can use adl in other people's islands, but if not then i'd like to do delivery. thank you in advance !

Hello!

I’d love to buy some IGB (I need to upgrade my house 800 storage spaces is not enough 😔😔)

I’d love 12 million IGB for 9 TBT, and would prefer delivery if that’s okay with you 💕

Hello again, hope you had a great start into the new year :)
Since it's late here now, would it be possible to order something now that I can come pick up tomorrow? I'd like 4 mil bells, a stack of clay and 20 NMTs for 17TBT total please. I'd message you tomorrow to work out a time

Hello again, hope you had a great start into the new year :)
Since it's late here now, would it be possible to order something now that I can come pick up tomorrow? I'd like 4 mil bells, a stack of clay and 20 NMTs for 17TBT total please. I'd message you tomorrow to work out a time
Hello again! Thanks so much, hope you’ve had a great start as well :) and sounds great! I’ll definitely have this ready for you tomorrow!

I’m back for another 12mil for 9tbt if possible! It’ll probably be the last order request from me for a while heh. Once again, thank you so much for your work!

hi jhine, may i place an order for 100 nmt for 40 tbt? i liked your post, so i think that'll be a total of 39 tbt?

Hi @Jhine7! Could I get:

Floating biotope planter (artistic), floating biotope planter (black), garden lantern (black), garden lantern (white), sleepy gnome, anthurium plant (white), anthurium plant (brown), cypress plant (black), elaborate kimono stand (hawk), fan palm (brown), montsera (black), woodburning stove, whirlpool bath, zen cushion (deep green) and zen cushion (gold).

I'd also like 1M bells!

I think that adds up to 19 TBT? :D

Last edited:
Hi @Jhine7! Could I get:

Floating biotope planter (artistic), floating biotope planter (black), garden lantern (black), garden lantern (white), sleepy gnome, anthurium plant (white), anthurium plant (brown), cypress plant (black), elaborate kimono stand (hawk), fan palm (brown), montsera (black), woodburning stove, whirlpool bath, zen cushion (deep green) and zen cushion (gold).

I'd also like 1M bells!

I think that adds up to 19 TBT? :D
19 TBT is correct :) I'll PM you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back