• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Furniture, Clothes, DIYs, Free Crafting, and More!

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I’m interested in the Cookies, Fish and Chips, Frosted Pretzels, Frozen Floor Tiles, Fruit Scones, Orange Marmalade, Orange Tart, Pear Jam, Pear Smoothie, Plain Cupcakes and Pumpkin Curry DIYs. Is there anything you’d like in return? :)
I don't need anything in return! I'll get the DIYs and dodo right away!
Post automatically merged:

The dodo is 5VP00!

I don't seem to have the Pear Jam recipe, sorry about that. :( I have the other DIYs for you, though!

Last edited:
Hihi can I get 30mil IGB, 70 NMT, cherry smoothie, cute rose crown? thank you so much!
Hi there! I'm not playing right now and I'm about to go to bed, but I can get you these items as soon as I wake up and start playing! (I'm usually up around 12 pm EST, so it could be a while. Sorry about that!)

Hi there! I'm not playing right now and I'm about to go to bed, but I can get you these items as soon as I wake up and start playing! (I'm usually up around 12 pm EST, so it could be a while. Sorry about that!)
That would be 12am for me..Which I would be asleep XD don't worry we can plan a time soon see you then!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back