• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Furniture, Clothes, DIYs, Free Crafting, and More!

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeldaCrossing64

Dat's brutal
Bells
Island
Newgrounds
Orange Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
White Rose
Flimsy Watering Can
Yellow Rose
Yellow Rose
White Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Feedback
100% (78) +
Welcome to Zelda's AC:NH Giveaway Thread!

Before you start ordering, I advise you read the rules first. (They're not strict in any way, but are general guidelines that will help you understand how this thread works!)

*One thing I'd like to clarify: This is not a Nook Shopping ordering service! I don't time travel, so it'd take at least a day to get your order. I just have these items sitting in my storage, so it's safe to assume I only have one of each item available (color variants included).*

1. Everthing is free! You can take as many items as you'd like, there's no limit and I'm fine with multiple trips.
2. For item orders, please provide a list of the items you want, along with the color variants (if needed)!
3. For crafting services, please list the DIY item(s) you'd like me to craft! I'd prefer if you only requested the use of my own materials if you're low on some or don't have any.
4. You can make a post any time, but this shop will only be open from 6 AM - 9 PM EDT! I'll get to your order as soon as I can, so please be patient!
5. TBT tips are not mandatory, but are greatly appreciated!

FURNITURE
Includes houseware, miscellaneous, wall-mounted, ceiling decor, artwork, and food items.

CLOTHING
Includes tops, bottoms, dress-ups, hats, accessories, shoes, bags, and umbrellas.

DIYs
Includes regular and food DIYs.

EXTRAS
Includes rugs, flooring, wallpaper, tools (mostly wands), fencing, and usables.

FREE CRAFTING
Missing some DIYs or materials? No problem! I provide a free crafting service for all your decorating needs. I have the majority of DIYs (excluding things like golden tools), so you can ask for pretty much anything! I can also provide materials if you're missing some, also for free!

Materials I have an abundance of (for crafting services only):
Wood, Hardwood, Softwood, Clay, Stone, Iron, Tree Branches, Cherry-Blossom Petals, Large Star Fragments

I look forward to serving you!
~ZeldaCrossing64

Last edited:
I have several of the DIYS you want, I'm looking for TBT:
5 TBT for golden rod and net?
1 TBT for:
Apple Dress DIY
Snowflake Pochette DIY
Basket Pack DIY
Rope-net flooring DIY
Dark Bamboo Rug DIY
Peach Wall DIY
Gold Helmet DIY
Chic Mum Crown DIY
Dark Wooden-Mosaic Wall DIY
Let me know if your interested! :)

I have several of the DIYS you want, I'm looking for TBT:
5 TBT for golden rod and net?
1 TBT for:
Apple Dress DIY
Snowflake Pochette DIY
Basket Pack DIY
Rope-net flooring DIY
Dark Bamboo Rug DIY
Peach Wall DIY
Gold Helmet DIY
Chic Mum Crown DIY
Dark Wooden-Mosaic Wall DIY
Let me know if your interested! :)
Hi, I'd love those DIYs! Two questions, though:

-Do you mind if I come to your island?
-Is it 5 TBT for both golden tools or for each?

Thanks again!

Thank you, I'm OMW! :]
Post automatically merged:

I was waiting for the notification and was thinking, "Why are they taking so long?" I checked back to see that you already posted it but your posts merged. Sorry for making you wait 10 minutes. XD

I have a lot of diys from you. I think it's 37, if your list is up-to-date. Here's what I have. I'm putting it behind a spoiler tag because of the length. It's possible I'm wrong about a couple. I try to keep my list up to date, but I've been trading some this week.

glowing-moss ruins wall
rope-net wall
maple leaf rug
round glowing moss rug
backyard lawn
cherry-blossom flooring
vine outfit
chic tulip crown
cool windflower crown
vine crown
glowing-moss headband
glowing-moss hood
glowing-moss pointed cap
leaf mask
lily crown
apple tart
coconut pancakes
veggie cookies
capricorn ornament
cave
cherry-blossom clock
fancy lily wreath
golden alter
golden dharma
kettlebell
libra scale
lily wreath
mush log
raccoon figurine
ruined arch
scorpio lamp
stacked shopping baskets
stone lion-dog
suspicious cauldron
tree standee
vine garland

I have the following diys for you:

Blue rose crown
Barbell
Cherry-blossom pond stone
Mush table
Medium cardboard boxes
Outdoor picnic set
Tulip wand

@Imaginetheday and @Laureline

I have checked my list, and you both have DIYs that I don't have! :D I'm presuming that you would like 1 TBT per DIY? It's almost midnight here, so we'll trade tomorrow hopefully! See ya then, you two!

That works for me. I will also have 2 posters for you, so I'll bring them at the same time.

Hey! Not sure if you've already received some of these, but I have:
-bamboo noodle slide
-bamboo shoot lamp
-barbell
-blue rose crown
-gold rose crown
-golden seat
-rope net wall
- scorpio lamp
-starry wall
-vine crown
-corral fence
-log wall fence

For the basic diys 1tbt would be fine, but probably a little more for some, like the dlc and celeste diys if that would be okay?

That works for me. I will also have 2 posters for you, so I'll bring them at the same time.
Perfect! Tell me when you're available and we'll work something out! Since it's the weekend I don't have school today.
Hey! Not sure if you've already received some of these, but I have:
-bamboo noodle slide
-bamboo shoot lamp
-barbell
-blue rose crown
-gold rose crown
-golden seat
-rope net wall
- scorpio lamp
-starry wall
-vine crown
-corral fence
-log wall fence

For the basic diys 1tbt would be fine, but probably a little more for some, like the dlc and celeste diys if that would be okay?
Hello! It seems like you have DIYs that other users are offering, which are: Barbell, Blue Rose Crown, Rope-Net Wall, Vine Crown, and Scorpio Lamp. Other than that, I don't believe that I have the other DIYs! Name your price + availability, and we'll work something out!

Perfect! Tell me when you're available and we'll work something out! Since it's the weekend I don't have school today.

Hello! It seems like you have DIYs that other users are offering, which are: Barbell, Blue Rose Crown, Rope-Net Wall, Vine Crown, and Scorpio Lamp. Other than that, I don't believe that I have the other DIYs! Name your price + availability, and we'll work something out!
All good! So for the:
-bamboo noodle slide
-bamboo shoot lamp
-gold rose crown
-golden seat
-starry wall
-corral fence
-log wall fence

Would maybe 12 tbt be okay (1tbt for normal, 2tbt for gold items, 4tbt for celeste)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back