• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Furniture, Clothes, DIYs, Free Crafting, and More!

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! May I have
1682274568511.png
?I think its 25 total

Hi again! Can I please get the wooden stool, wooden bookshelf, wooden waste bin, forbidden alter, tulip surprise box and peach chair DIYs?

Hello! I don’t know if you have a limit per person but I would love one of each of these if it’s not too much:
  • Bamboo Basket
  • Bamboo Stool
  • Bamboo Stopblock
  • Basement Flooring
  • Glowing-Moss Headband
  • Golden Dishes
  • Golden Dung Beetle
  • Iron Closet
  • Matryoshka
  • Mermaid Dresser
  • Mermaid Vanity
  • Mushroom Curry
  • Pile of Cardboard Boxes
  • Plain Scones
  • Pumpkin Pound Cake
  • Stone Wall
  • Tree Branch Wreath
  • Wooden Chest
  • Wooden Stool
Thanks!

I don’t know what DIY’s you have. The list I saw was from 2022 so here goes if you have:
Bamboo Sphere
Bamboo Partition
Glowing moss dress
Golden Flooring
Just let me know. Or if none do you have a current list I could see? Thanks!

I don’t know what DIY’s you have. The list I saw was from 2022 so here goes if you have:
Bamboo Sphere
Bamboo Partition
Glowing moss dress
Golden Flooring
Just let me know. Or if none do you have a current list I could see? Thanks!
Hi! The post is from 2022 but I updated the list 20-ish minutes ago, so I have all the DIYs you're looking for available! I'll get you the recipes and dodo code. ^^
Post automatically merged:

Queued the dodo for you! In case you didn't see it, it's CCLW5!

Last edited:
Hi! The post is from 2022 but I updated the list 20-ish minutes ago, so I have all the DIYs you're looking for available! I'll get you the recipes and dodo code. ^^

On my way

Thank you! Love the Nova Lights! Do you have a DIY for that?

Last edited:
Ok, sorry to be a bother. I forgot to add the trophy case. 🤪 So while I’m at it may I also add the Gold-Screen wall and the Plate Armor? Please?

LOL! I hadn’t realized I didn’t even leave your island. Too funny. And then what the heck CJ! 🤣🤣🤣

Hi, I’m interested in the Cookies, Fish and Chips, Frosted Pretzels, Frozen Floor Tiles, Fruit Scones, Orange Marmalade, Orange Tart, Pear Jam, Pear Smoothie, Plain Cupcakes and Pumpkin Curry DIYs. Is there anything you’d like in return? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back