• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[Free Art Raffle] ๐Ÿฎ๐ŸŽ‡ Winner is: Ravenkitty22! ๐Ÿฅ‚๐ŸŽ‰ prize posted ๐Ÿ‘

Congrats on 2 years of art! Iโ€™d love to join, thank you so much for the raffle!

(Also not me just now realizing my birthday is the same day as Lunar New Year this year)

I would like to enter, ty for the opportunity Renn ๐Ÿ’ž

also have to point out, I almost spat out my drink when I read the word "embiggen" ๐Ÿ˜‚

I would like to enter, ty for the opportunity Renn ๐Ÿ’ž

also have to point out, I almost spat out my drink when I read the word "embiggen" ๐Ÿ˜‚
lol I wish I could take credit for having such adorable wit, but I stole the embiggen phrasing from Patrick Rothfuss (one of my favorite fantasy writers)
It has been a long time since Iโ€™ve read any of his work, but heโ€™s such a good human being who runs a big charity event every yearโ€ฆ I learned some of that giving spirit from him. ๐Ÿ˜Š

I only found your thread recently. I started out very similarly. Congrats on your progress!

I only found your thread recently. I started out very similarly. Congrats on your progress!
Thank you! Iโ€™ve been following the cool ink snippets youโ€™ve dropped and I can really appreciate the effort that goes in to your art. Would you like to enter the raffle? I didnโ€™t want to make any assumptions. ๐Ÿ˜…

I'm not entering the raffle but I'm just here to say congratulations on your art milestone. ๐Ÿฅณ

Here's to hoping more of your art progress to come in the future. It's inspiring to see how much artists have improved throughout the years! ๐ŸŽ‰

i would like to enter! thank you so much and congrats on 2 years <3

1674410611441.png

Congratulations @Ravenkitty22 ! I'm sending the PM now to see what you want for your art. ^_^

Wow, totally perfect result for @Ravenkitty22 birthday! Happy Birthday ๐Ÿฅณ and I canโ€™t wait to see Renns amazing art ๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธ

Back