[Free Art Raffle] 🏮🎇 Winner is: Ravenkitty22! 🥂🎉 prize posted 👍

I would like to enter, ty for the opportunity Renn 💞

also have to point out, I almost spat out my drink when I read the word "embiggen" 😂

I would like to enter, ty for the opportunity Renn 💞

also have to point out, I almost spat out my drink when I read the word "embiggen" 😂
lol I wish I could take credit for having such adorable wit, but I stole the embiggen phrasing from Patrick Rothfuss (one of my favorite fantasy writers)
It has been a long time since I’ve read any of his work, but he’s such a good human being who runs a big charity event every year… I learned some of that giving spirit from him. 😊

I only found your thread recently. I started out very similarly. Congrats on your progress!

I only found your thread recently. I started out very similarly. Congrats on your progress!
Thank you! I’ve been following the cool ink snippets you’ve dropped and I can really appreciate the effort that goes in to your art. Would you like to enter the raffle? I didn’t want to make any assumptions. 😅

I'm not entering the raffle but I'm just here to say congratulations on your art milestone. 🥳

Here's to hoping more of your art progress to come in the future. It's inspiring to see how much artists have improved throughout the years! 🎉

1674410611441.png

Congratulations @Ravenkitty22 ! I'm sending the PM now to see what you want for your art. ^_^

Wow, totally perfect result for @Ravenkitty22 birthday! Happy Birthday 🥳 and I can’t wait to see Renns amazing art 🥰❤️

Back