• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[Free Art Raffle] ๐Ÿฎ๐ŸŽ‡ Winner is: Ravenkitty22! ๐Ÿฅ‚๐ŸŽ‰ prize posted ๐Ÿ‘

jadetine

โœจHi! Iโ€™m Renn๐Ÿ’ซ
Bells
Switch
2676-3129-8012
Island
Pokki
Black Hybrid Rose
Yellow Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Golden Watering Can
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose

TLDR: The Raffle winner is @Ravenkitty22! Tada! Here is their OC Lauren holding a doll of Lily.

Howdy friends!

January 30 marks the date I started my art thread in this forum with the intent to track my art journey and to gather some interest to open a tbt art shop.
Last year, I opened a raffle thread for a free artwork, (maybe this will be an annual thing? ๐Ÿ˜‰) and showed some of my art progress:
Oct. 30, 2005 (First attempt digitally w/ mouse)Jan. 30, 2020 (Finger-painted on my tablet)Jan. 7, 2022
1642355820220.png

I'd like to think I improved a little bit over the last 12 months (Click to embiggen).
Most popular piece from last year:My fave:The one that took the longest:

I am so grateful to have found an audience and platform for my hobby and to celebrate, I wanted to raffle a free art to someone so they don't have to feel obligated to pay in my art shop (or to wait through the lengthy queue).

Details:
  • To enter: post something in the comments. If you are comfortable displaying your request and references there, feel free to do so, otherwise I will PM you instead if you win.
  • I will try to draw ANYTHING that is requested (keep it PG-13 please, lol, so I can display the prize).
  • Raffle will take place on January 22, 2023, probably around 12PM EST.
  • Winner will be randomly chosen by wheelofnames
  • Only 1 winner will be chosen (in the meantime, I will be working through my shop pinglist ๐Ÿ˜…)
Let me know if you have any questions! And thank you. ๐Ÿ™

Raffle entries:
ForeverFox
Snowifer
Brokensanity
Merielle
Nyx~
xara
Milleram
duckvely
Bluebellie
Corrie
Sophie23
Mimi Cheems
ecstasy
Sheep Villager
xlisapisa
Ravenkitty22
xSuperMario64x
Flicky
cherry_bombbees
Mars Adept
Millysaurusrexjr
jiny

Last edited:
Congratulations!! Your art has progressed so much and Iโ€˜m so proud of you! Youโ€™re truly an inspiration to me!

I'd love to enter, this sounds fun! Thank you so much for the opportunity for some beautiful art of yours jadetine ๐Ÿ–ค

Ahh your art is so nice (I'm swooning over those backgrounds omg); I'd love to enter as well! ^^ Thank you so much for hosting!

Iโ€™d love to enter! Iโ€™ve loved watching your progress and Iโ€™ll forever be obsessed with the pieces youโ€™ve made me over the years^^

iโ€™ve been secretly hoping youโ€™d host a raffle ever since we talked a few weeks ago! watching your art skills progress has been an absolute treasure, and i just know youโ€™re going to continue getting better and better! your talent is unreal, renn. ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

i would love to enter the raffle, please! thank you so much! <3

You've seriously made so much progress since you started! It's really inspiring. :) I'd love to enter your raffle. <3 Thanks so much for hosting! :D

Hi Renn! I'd like to enter please and thank you! Your art is seriously the best. You deserve all of the support you've gotten and I can't wait to see how much farther you'll go!

You're already drawing me a bunch of pictures, so I'm not entering the raffle, but I wanted to offer my felicitations for your anniversary! ^_^

Congratulations Renn! Itโ€™s amazing to see your incredible art journey. You know how much of a fan girl I am of your art ๐Ÿ˜ (now remind me again who drew my pfp? โค๏ธ)

I have been blessed with your art so donโ€™t feel it would be fair to enter. Good luck to all and I canโ€™t wait to see your continuing journey ๐Ÿ’œ

Last edited:
I'd love to enter this! Your art journey has been a joy to witness and your drive to learn is genuinely inspiring. I look forward to seeing what kind of art you have cooking for 2023. ๐Ÿฅณ

Congrats Renn! You are a star and it's such a joy to witness your progress! I adore your beautiful art and can't get enough, but I already have two wonderful pieces so I won't steal this slot from the other entree's ;u;

Back