• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

♡🖍️ Free Art Raffle 🖍️♡ [Ended] Winners: @frogslime & @Flicky !!!

-Mars-

Drift's #1 Fan
Bells
Artist Drift.jpg

Hiya! This is my first ever raffle I'm doing on TBT! So please bear with me ^^
Details:
What:
Free art raffle
Why are you hosting this?: Because I want a chance to draw things that are different from my comfort zone and maybe get something for my portfolio
How to enter: Please post what your dream collectable(s) is/are 👀
How many winners are there?: Two but maybe I will draw three instead if I get a lot of entries
How are winners chosen?: RNG, I'm putting everyone's name on a wheel
What is the prize?: Winners each get a free commission from me, I can draw whatever they want as long as it's SFW and complies with TBT rules (Can be AC Reps, AC Villagers, OCs, Pokemon trainers, Signatures etc. winners can discuss more with me)
Raffle ends: March 12th 4:00PM Pacific Time Zone
If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Entries:
1: Firesquids
2: Millysaurusrexjr
3: Corrie
4: xSuperMario64x
5: Roxxy
6: Foreverfox
7: Aquilla
8: Ravenkitty22
9: VernalLapin
10: frogslime
11: boring
12: Flicky
13: allainah​

Last edited:
Oooh, I'd love to enter please! Thanks for hosting, friend!
I look forward to seeing what art you come up with, whomever it may be of. :)

I really thought about this for a minute, Here are my dream collectibles, listed in each category from most to least wanted:
Maybe one Day:
Star Glow Wand
Moon Ball
Love Ball
pumpkinpiecollectiblefd (1).png
Rad Feather
Spirit Candy: Wix
Heart Glow Wand
Enchanted Butterfly Wand
Christmas Gold Candy
Flower Glow Wand

Technically Possible:
11TevN0.gif
GJ1yrgk.gif
8fGvOBY.gif
105.jpg

Never gonna happen, but one can dream:
X7AIpJF.gif
Rainbow Star Fragment
zxjUcUY.png
Dark Candy
Pink Candy
341.jpg
342.jpg
Rainbow Feather

RIP:
339.jpg
265.jpg
147.jpg

Last edited:
I'd like to enter, please! 😋 Drift looks so cute with his paintbrush and palette!!

I have so many dream collectibles, hah! Always fun to put together a wishlist.

It WILL Happen Some Day:
353.jpg
359.jpg
362.jpg
326.jpg
325.jpg
88WammL.png
312.jpg

I'll Get Around to It, Maybe:
361.jpg
390.jpg
526.jpg
285.jpg
268.jpg
301.jpg
308.jpg

Possible But Very Costly:
254.jpg
I25sONk.png

Costly and Possibly Unpossible:
250.jpg
248.jpg

I Pretend I Do Not Want For It Is Beyond My Reach:
181.jpg
179.jpg
178.jpg

Fingers Extra Crossed For There to be an Egg Decoration Contest This Year, 2023:
242.jpg

*Crying Noises*:
360.jpg
342.jpg
265.jpg

Thank you for this raffle!!

Thanks for hosting this!!

My dream collectible would be a whole lineup of fragments and glow wands. Definitely won't ever get it lol but that's okay!

hi broskiiii I would love to enter thank youuu ❤️

I honestly pretty much have my dream collectibles, but if I could pick another that I don't have I really love the Disco Ball Easter Egg!

Hi, this is so sweet of you to do 💜

I was going to say that I have been so lucky with collectibles but the truth is that I have been blessed with amazing friends 🥺🥰😍❤️

The glow wands I know are impossible but I have to say if I am allowed impossible dream, the star glow wand. I use it ingame all the time and as my beautiful pfp from @Merielle shows it is my dream 💜 (and the only way I will ever have one is through art so thank you) 💜🌟💜

I’d love to enter, friend! Thank you for doing this!!

Oh dreamies collectibles: all shiny eggies, all dolls (weird, strange, strawberry, already have quirky), moon ball, mom’s plushie

Uwaa! I would like to enter please, how exciting!

My most dreamed of collectibles is to own one nightmare egg. It’s been my most favourite collectible ever since I joined the forum but it’s impossible to get a hold of. Maybe one day :‘)

Other than that there are a few ones I’d like some day, but it’s not urgent: butterfly wand, pearlescent crystal, love ball, moon ball, one of each star fragment, some blue flowers, a second dreamy egg… all of these are so expensive and I’m constantly tbt broke 😭 😂

Last edited:
Hi, I’d like to enter! I have a lot of dream collectibles, and most are only dream collectibles because I joined after 2020 and I’m always broke.

Impossible dreams: The glow wands, rainbow star fragment, love ball, moon ball, rainbow jellyfish
If I had joined *checks notes* 1 month earlier, these would’ve been possible: Opalescent crystal, enchanted bloom, bluebird of the forest, blue rosewater potion
I’m too lazy: Shadow kitty, raven wings potion, lost book
I’m too broke: Tricolored puppy plush, cool feather, Friday the 13th candy, corrupted rainbow candy, glam feather, sweet feather
I joined too late: Pumpkin pie, camp TBT plushes, spring bloom egg, dreamy egg

I love that drift drawing so much 😭❤️ he’s one of my favorites

I don’t mind collectibles all too much, but my dream one is probably the squid egg because it’s so goofy

I only have one dream collectable I don't have: The Love ball lmao

Its so rare I appreciate Ill never get it, but I love the look and I think it would make for a fantastic line up

I'd love to enter please! I have three dream collectibles right now, and that's these three:
149.jpg
.png
.png

Although only one of those can be traded (the Ancient Candle). I think they're cheap according to the tier list, so I guess I'm lucky there at least.

Hii there! i'd love to enter :) Your drawing of Drift (i think is their name??) is ADORABLE!

My dream collectible is the pumpkin glow wand & I already have one, BUT i'd LOVE to have a full line up of them, even the other glow wands as well, theyre just perfect :3 The pumpkin cupcake collectible is also rlly cute and I have a few already. I'd also love of line up of those 😅 basically just give me all the collectibles hehe

Thanks for doing this! cant wait to see whoever wins and what your art will look like : D

Hello TBT! I'm sorry I'm late to announce the winners, I was outside ^^'
I was going to pull 3 winners if we got 15 or more entries but we only got 13 so 2 winners it is!
Without further ado let me get the wheel ready and we will see who is the two lucky duckys!

Winner #1 is.... Drumroll please...

Winner #2 is... Drumroll please...
@Flicky !!!
Screenshot 2023-03-12 173320.jpg

I will now be PMing the winners what they'd like drawn!
EDIT: PMs have been sent!

Thank you so much everyone for participating in my first raffle! :blush:

Last edited:
Hello everyone, sorry for the extremely belated response
I have finished the winners prizes and I figured some people would want to see

here is @/frogslime's
This was really fun to draw and I'm glad I got to practice human/oids more!
This is frogslime's axolotl humanoid OC
frogslime.jpg

and here is @/Flicky's
Here I was practicing drawing glass and water more by lowering the opacity of the layers
This is Flicky's cat Gator
Flicky.jpg

Thank you so much again everyone who joined my first art raffle! 😁

Back