• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

♡ Blink's V. Day Art Raffle ♡ CONGRATULATIONS AMILEE!

Blink.

⭑ ✦ ☕ ✦ ⭑
Bells
Galaxy Easter Egg
Galaxy Easter Egg
Golden Easter Egg
Nightmare Easter Egg
Dreamy Easter Egg
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Aurora Easter Egg
Galaxy Easter Egg
Galaxy Easter Egg
Happy Valentine's!

Untitled_Artwork.png

Love is in the air. Kinda, maybe, not really. I'm ordering takeout for Valentine's.
Anyways, art raffle time baby.

One person will win a hearty sparkly magical couple's baby animation thing by me!

I'll be using some RNG site to figure out who I'll be picking.

WINNER ANNOUNCED @Amilee

Amilee's Winning Piece!
Untitled_Artwork.png

unknown.png

Rules
♕Simply state who you'd like to be your Valentine in your comment below (TBT user, a friend of yours, your mom, etc.)
♕Optionally, if it's more like Single's Awareness Day for you or you're uncomfortable,
just post your favorite food because we can love foods, too :lemon:
♕I'll PM you for details for the art if you win! Then I'll post the art on Valentine's Day!
♕ If I have loved your reply, I have accepted your raffle entry
♕ Please don't troll others
♕ One raffle entry per person
♕ If you understand all these terms, then please reply somewhere in your comments "Popsicle." Without it, I will ignore!
♕ If you have any questions, pls dm me​

Will the drawing be only two people?
You can do two characters at most. Characters can be villagers, a friend, a bunny.
Heck, it can be you and yourself!

Can we use the art as sig?
You can use the art for anything as long as I'm credited and it's not for monetary gain.

Will it be exactly like the sample?
It doesn't have to be! If you'd like any changes, I'll do my best to get it done by the time I post it on Valentine's!

Are you ok?
I am filled with glee and coffee :lemon:
i love Valentine's Day and Christmas. Something about being related to joy and love gets to me

Sample Couple Art
Untitled_Artwork.png

my babies Lian and Chui
for more samples just check out my art dump | art shop

- - -

Last edited:
Oooo let me join! I'm in a very rocky relationship rn, so I'd rather just give my favorite food...oatmeal creme pies! Not sure how they'd taste as a popsicle, though.

my valentine is going to be my girlfriend! hopefully she'll actually be here on the day itself, but it depends since she has a chest infection at the moment rip. i've bought her this little snoopy plush, since she likes charlie brown, and a card that says "you make my days gayer" (or something lol) and has chibi rainbows on it! i don't know how she feels about popsicles though 🤔

My Valentine would be my BFF IRL, we have been together for over six years, she teaches me so much stuff, she is one of the most important people in my life, offering me emotional support, I don't know what I'd do without her, I wish I could make her something for Valentine's day but I'm not allowed to see her right now because of COVID.
Popsicle! My favorite food changes depending on my mood(if you eat the same food all the time it kind of loses its flair so then I need to stop eating it for awhile for it to taste good again if that makes any sense) ANYWAYS.. my favorite food is cheese pizza right now <3
sensei notice me...

Loooove this Blink! ;v;

My Valentine? Zhongli, duh! I love him LOL. He'll always be my lil' man ;3;

If he doesn't count, I think I'd choose @moo_nieu >:3 I love them sm and though we don't talk much, they've been here for me through so much! I would love to meet them and eat popsicles with 'em too LOL xD

Thanks Blink :3

also if I don't win the raffle... is there anyway I can commission something like this from you with RLC? ;v;

My valentine is my best friend! He’s not allowed to have popsicles, unfortunately. Dogs can’t break your heart, unlike people. 🐶

56C8EB54-3E8E-4917-87E3-AA37636A74F7.jpeg

Thanks for the opportunity Blink. My valentine will be my partner Elliott. This summer will be our 11th anniversary together so we've had many valentines days in our time. Instead of a box of chocolates this year maybe I'll give him a box of popsicles?

thank you for the giveaway! <3 i've been seeing a guy so i'd really like to be valentines but we're both busy with work that week 🤧 i think heart-shaped popsicles would make for a cute treat though :whistle:

OmL that’s such a cute giveaway idea! Thank you for the opportunity Blink.!

My Valentine would be my husband! We got married last year during popsicle season, so that makes it my first valentines being a wife :3 we are both really chaotic so I have the feeling we’ll forget about valentines day completely ^^’ … I’m not good at sappy romantic things - or words, so we might just end up watching movies and eating pizza that day. 🍕♥️

this is so cute, thank you for the opportunity blink! I'd pick @Ori as my valentine bc he's always so kind to me and helps cheer me up whenever I'm feeling down c: lob him sm. craving a cherry popsicle right now..

My favorite food is probably cheese wontons but I also really love banana ice cream and popsicles!

my favorite food is gnocchi, but i also love coffee ice cream and popsicles! thanks for this giveaway c:

Last edited:
blink you are a true art angel
i would love to participate! i wanna ask @allainah to be my valentine because she's one of my best friends and meeting her was the best thing this forum gave me ♥
also i'd love some popsicles right this minute

BLINK at it again being the sweetest human bean <3
I would like to ask @A r i a n e to be my valentines because she is my best friend everr, I found her on the forums though her signature shop and asked for help on starting my own, and like 8 years later we still talk daily <3 love u ariane
wishing I had more popsicles in my lineup tbh

my secret valentine is my friend but I can't tell him that lol >w<
so instead I'll say my valentine is my silver fox plush Sterling, he's a lovely boy and my favorite plushie that I own right now :3

I'm sure he would love to have a popsicle right abt now!! 🤭

omg how am i not in this already! but anyways i would like @Mr_Keroppi to be my valentine!! not bc i like him lol but bc hes so kind 🥺 and hes the best bestie i have ^^ so if you see this your the best 😊 i would love a strawberry heart popsicle to give to him rn :)

Back