• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

♡ Blink's V. Day Art Raffle ♡ CONGRATULATIONS AMILEE!

My Valentine will probably be my new bf lol. Fav food is pasta! Popsicle!! Thanks you so much!! We all know that I'd be using my fav ship as the art if I win lol

You are so talented and this is just such a lovely Valentines raffle ❤️

I won’t enter as I am a sad singleton but just wanted to say you are so kind and whoever wins is very
lucky🥰

Just about two days left til I pull a name out of a hat!
I've reacted to posts with a ❤️ if I've accepted your entry.

Don't forget to to read the rules and edit your post entry if need be!

a FAQ section will be added along with the original post
Will the drawing be only two people?

You can do two characters at most. Characters can be villagers, a friend, a bunny.
Heck, it can be you and yourself!

Can we use the art as sig?
You can use the art for anything as long as I'm credited and it's not for monetary gain.

Will it be exactly like the sample?
It doesn't have to be! If you'd like any changes, I'll do my best to get it done by the time I post it on Valentine's!

Are you ok?
I am filled with glee and coffee :lemon:
i love Valentine's Day and Christmas. Something about being related to joy and love gets to me

would love to enter! my favorite food of all time is pasta of any kind but i also love creamsicle popsicles ;w;

thank you so much for hosting this! c: ive been struggling for an entry idea, but i love your you and yourself valentine idea! i think an angel/devil of my ac rep would look so cute in your style 🥺 also this thread makes me crave popsicles. thanks again!

Ya know, I think I’d like for my sweet puppers, Ellie to be my valentine this year (sorry, hubs!!!) This will be her first Valentine’s Day, and since she can’t have chocolate, maybe I can make her some kind of POPSICLE!!!!!
E733DD5A-51F4-4384-B82A-8A503ADDAFAF.jpeg

Thank you for hosting this giveaway! I can't resist Blink art. ; ;

My valentine is my partner, or maybe cake. In an alternative universe tho, I'd date a popsicle!

Held off on entering since I wasn't sure if it had to be couple-y couples but that FAQ has me covered so why not.

I've been on a strawberry+milk (or I guess cream?) flavor combo kick recently so I'll nominate basically anything with that in it as my current favourite. Haven't ran in to a popsicle with that combination yet though... 🤔

Ooo, thank you for the opportunity!
My valentine would be tacos, because why not?
Or my two puppies.

i know you already blessed me with some of your gorgeous art recently and that i’m a greedy, greedy rat, but i gotta enter this. your art’s too good to pass up. ily. 🥺

my valentine this year is my kitten, alize, because she’s my buddy. she’s never had a popsicle, though, so i’m not sure how long this arrangement is gonna work out. 😔
952BDDCE-16E4-42A5-B497-5EA33A0DF09C.jpeg

My two people would be me and the baby luma from super mario galaxy!

also: i love Valentine's Day and Christmas. Something about being related to joy and love gets to me
this^
I love this^

I have some of my favorite foods: Pizza, sushi, cheesecake, and pasta.

Thank you for the giveaway!
:)

Edit: Looked like I didn’t get accepted. That’s okay!

Last edited:
Less than 14 Hours left before I draw the winner!
You'll know if I've accepted your entry if I've left a 😍 reaction!

I've cleaned up the OP to combine the Rules and Terms into one section~

Last edited:
Back