[Free Art Raffle] jadetine's 2024 🐉 Art Giveaway -- Final Piece Posted

I'm not entering because I'm already getting art from you other ways, but I love your art, and I want to congratulate you on your continuing artistic pursuits. :)

Ouu! I always attend local conversations and my FAVORITE part of them are getting live commissions from the artists. It's so enchanting when a wonderful artist can create a fun image on a prompt you give them!
I'd like to enter please! You are is so nice! I love the style

1706454254355.png

The raffle winner is... @Hatori!
Congrats! Please let me know:

Description: (what you want, expression, pose, items, background, animation, etc.)
References: (reference images / links)
Dimensions: (square/avatar, signature rectangle, phone background, circle, exact pixels, etc.)
Best Contact Method: (Discord / TBT / Instagram / Twitter)

Thanks for entering, everyone! It was a big boost to my self esteem every time I got a ping for this thread.

View attachment 533579
The raffle winner is... @Hatori!
Congrats! Please let me know:

Thanks for entering, everyone! It was a big boost to my self esteem every time I got a ping for this thread.

Ooh thank you so much for hosting this kind giveaway, @jadetine !
I'm so stocked to have won!
I'll post my request below, but please let me know if anything needs to be changed or if it won't work and I can pick something else:

Description: Half body or bust of my character, Yue. He's a personification of a porcelain moon rabbit hence the colors. Pose can be a simple idle pose with a warm smile expression.
I'd like to see the 2 moon rabbits hopping around him under a moonlit background. A serene and peaceful feeling. A visual reference of what I'm referring to can be seen on his 3rd image in his toyhou.se link here: [X] The ends of his sleeves are wispy and cloud-like.
Please feel free to omit his hand fan and any small details on his clothing.
References: Toyhou.se link (I can send cleaner, full res references via PM)
Dimensions: Signature Rectangle or generic Rectangle canvas size
Best Contact Method: TBT/Discord

Thank you so much again! :blush: 💜

Only 2 months later, but here we are... Here's the final piece for @Hatori of their OC Yue!

I loved the intricate details and I'm proud of the colors and composition. The wispy smoke sleeves are such a cool concept! TYSM for showing me your amazing OC's!​

Back