• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Forum Downtime This Wednesday [Completed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help! I have a permanent notification stuck to me due to the side effects of the forum move, and my posts aren’t showing up!

Have you tried refreshing? I had that problem as well, but it seems to have gone away after refreshing the page.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay I’m a liar the notification is back and it keeps showing me as being logged out haha.

Getting a change old password screen but I can still log in and view some sections on the forums. Its buggy on my end.

Last edited:
If threads aren't updating and it seems like you don't know if you're logged in or not, there's still a caching issue that we are looking into. In the meantime, if you simply refresh the page it will reload correctly for you.

I'm getting 403 forbidden errors, is that just part of the caching issues?

wait a sec its 11 pm why does the forum still show the sun
belltree was extremely important for my circadian rhythm as i used it for an indicator of the time outside bc i dont leave my house now im all confused :-((((

Alrighty, the password expired screen is no longer a problem and im not signed in for eternity. Will report any more issues, but looks like the forums are running better.

Hurray! TBT is back! :D I definitely can tell the performance difference for sure! :)

I came on yesterday and I thought they were going to change the forum look too, but I guess not.

spare maintenance bells? spare maintenance bells anyone?

spare change.jpg

We believe we have resolved all of the previously ongoing issues. Please let us know if you encounter any other problems!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back