• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Forum Downtime This Wednesday [Completed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
but iirc, the smallest individual bell size you can have in-game is a value of 100 bells

therefore, that right there is 500000 bells

Last edited:
I don't see why not! Here you go:

8HHKhAP.png

haha that was very funny i am Laughing Out Loud right now

I can tell the loading times are faster now. It could just be from the current lack of activity but it's quite significant.

Looking forward to see what's in store for TBT after the release of AC 2019!

If you can see this, it's back for you. It may take a bit for some people, depending on their ISP, where they live, etc. However, you may still experience errors even if the pages are loading.

Nice to see some of you on the discord chat yesterday. Never used the discord for belltreeforums before, although I regularly use discord for Pok?mon go. p!catch was fun...

So when I check the main page, it says that I’m not logged in, but when I read the forums, it says that I am as it will let me post.

Help! I have a permanent notification stuck to me due to the side effects of the forum move. :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why are my posts not showing up?

If you want to make things load, you might need a refreshing experience on this site.

Help! I have a permanent notification stuck to me due to the side effects of the forum move, and my posts aren?t showing up!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnddddddddd

we're back! :D

That loading speed, oh my. OHMY, IT'S FAST. WOOOOOOAHHHHHHH. *time travels 5 years in the future*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back