• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

First Video Game?

Handheld: I don't remember, either Mario Kart Super Circuit or Super Mario Bros 3 for the GBA

Console: Crash Nitro Kart on Xbox.

My first game was probably Kirby's Adventure. The first game I beat was Pokemon FireRed I think..?

Last edited:
Mine was for the PlayStation one and it was called something like abes odyssey? Can't quite remember, but I remember the game itself very well. Loved it

My first video game I played was either Mortal Kombat for Sega or possibly Ready to Rumble for playstation 2. The first system I owned by myself was my gamecube and I had Zelda: Wind Waker and Animal Crossing for it :D

My first video game ever was either Mario Kart 64 or 007: Golden Eye at my neighbour's place. I was, like, 5 or something.

My first system was an SNES that I inherited from my sister. I used to play a lot of Mario games with her, but when I got it for myself the first game that I got really into was Link to the Past. The first game that was actually mine and not my sister's was Pokemon Blue version.

Last edited:
The games that I had consistently when I was very young were Super Mario World, the Mario All-Stars game (which has the four original Mario games), and the SNES game that is Tetris and Dr. Mario two-in-one thing. So it was one of those, but I'm not sure which one, but it was a SNES game and very likely Mario themed.

The original Animal Crossing for the Gamecube. :) I mostly played Gamecube and Gameboy games when I was younger, sometimes N64.

Zhu Zhu Pets for the DS. You had to take care of and race your Zhu Zhu Pets (basically hamsters; the game was based on a popular toy at the time).
The games I got following that were another Zhu Zhu Pets game, several games about fashion and several games about taking care of babies. One about both.
As you can see, I was a very professional and mature gamer back in kindergarten.

The first video game that I actually wanted to play and finished was Pokemon leaf green

I still remember playing Sonic the Hedgehog 2 on the Genesis when I was 4-years-old. :') That was the first game I ever played and I was fascinated. It's thanks to Sonic that I wanna work for a game company sometime in the future.

Back