• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

First Video Game?

Of course I remember! :D My first one ever was Tetris in the original Gameboy, back in 1991.
And second was Pok?mon Red! Then third was Pok?mon Blue, ha ha ha!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm going to have to say The Manish Cap or Final Fantasy 2 for the gameboy??? I'm not sure. Those are the only ones I can remember playing as a kid.

If you meant "The mInish cap" from Zelda, that was already GameboyAdvance, my friend! :)

It was either Crash Bandicoot or Croc: Legend of the Gobbos. I remember playing those two games all the time when I was two years old.

It was either Crash Bandicoot or Croc: Legend of the Gobbos. I remember playing those two games all the time when I was two years old.

How the h*ll do you remember that far bacK?

Anyways, my first game was Alex Kidd & The Lost Stars for the Sega Mastersystem. I think whoever made that game was on acid or something.

Spyro the Dragon (PS1) ♡

That game is so so nostalgic to me ♡
I believe I was 4 when I first played, but my big sister mainly played it. As I got older maybe like 7, thats when I took over XD

Last edited:
Some kind of a weird Bratz game. I played games before that but I honestly don't remember at all?

Sonic, Crash Bandicoot or Pokemon~
Can't wait for the release of the last two~
Childhood~

I'm not entirely sure. But it was probably something on Playstation 1.

I loved crash bandicoot. My favorites were crash bandicoot warped and the racing one.
Also I loved spyro on the ps1 so much! I also played a lot of twisted metal. This was also around the time when I started playing pokemon red and ruby.

Oh and Sonic Adventure on the dreamcast omg!

After I got older I started playing games on the gamecube. That's when I started getting into Animal Crossing, and the Sims, and Harvest Moon.

All of these games I replayed them again within the last few years. Spyro and crash bandicoot and all of the others are still just as fun today as they were back then. c:

Last edited:
Luigi's Mansion. Played it hardcore too, without a memory card (If you died, you had to start over at the beginning). p:

My first console was a PlayStation one and the first game ever was Abes Odyssey (not sure on spelling now). Loved that game. Think they still do it as a remake of the original but I'm reluctant to try it in case it's changed completely

My first console was the Sega Genesis, and my first game I played was Sonic the Hedgehog 2. Though I prefer Sonic the Hedgehog 3 over the first two.

Back