• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

First Video Game?

Midori

Rare Insect
Bells
If you guys even remember,
I doubt I do. Had to be something on the N64 or something though.
First game I ever beat was Pokemon XD tho.

I played a Rugrats game on the Game Boy around 99' it was probably that or some other Game Boy game. I played Crash Bandicoot on the PS1 around the same time too

Either Sonic the Hedgehog or Sonic the Hedgehog 2 on Sega Genesis. Would play/watch my grandmother play.

Either Sonic the Hedgehog or Sonic the Hedgehog 2 on Sega Genesis. Would play/watch my grandmother play.

Your grandma's cool for playing games

Uh I think Pokemon crystal was my first actual game. I got into video games because I'd watch my cousin play games and i thought they were super cool.

something on the snes, that was the first console i ever played on. it was either starfox or super mario world, it was most likely the latter because i don't have many memories of the former.

Umm, I can't remember. But I think it was either Spyro 1 or Super Mario 64.

The first one I played was maybe Frogger or Croc: Legend of the Gobbos. I'm just assuming though, those were just the earliest games I could remember

My first video game was Super Mario World. I was still learning English at the time but I still had a lot of fond memories playing. It's a timeless game. <3

either pokemon or a virtual pet game. my brother was a huge gamer, especially when we were kids so i'd pick from his stash of games all the time. have been for as long as i can remember

I don't remember. I think it was either something on Game Gear or a pc game like Putt Putt or Where in Time is Carmen SanDiego?

Back