• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

First game you ever completed

By using cheats: The Legendary Starfy

Legitimately: The 3 classic Spyro games. Can't remember which ones I completed first...

I'm SO BAD at completing games. I end up wanting to 100% everything during the first go around, and when I get stuck, that's it for me.

The first one I probably actually finished was Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door.

The first game I ever completed was Crash Team Racing for the PS1. I spent so many hours initially on the demo disk playing the only three courses available over and over again against the terrible AI. When I finally got the proper game, I just went crazy on it. I haven't gotten the chance to play the remake. Hopefully in the future, I'll buy and complete that as well.

I’m not exactly sure but my gut is telling me Pokémon red. Generally I don’t complete games unless I’m 100% invested in them and I don’t remember being invested in any game before Pokémon red. Also the fact that every other game I played before that was too difficult for me(Yes even og Mario) so I never really got the chance to beat any of them.

The first game I ever completed was Crash Team Racing for the PS1. I spent so many hours initially on the demo disk playing the only three courses available over and over again against the terrible AI. When I finally got the proper game, I just went crazy on it. I haven't gotten the chance to play the remake. Hopefully in the future, I'll buy and complete that as well.

CTR was my first too! I've got the remake and let's just say there's no way I'm gonna be able to do the same now (great game though!)

Hard to say. As, I know the Sega Genesis was our family's first game system. But, I don't know what games (if any) I would have specifically completed on my own. I played a lot of co-op with my brothers...and also watched them play a lot. But, I was still young when the Genesis was "current". Also, Genesis games are pretty notorious for being difficult.

I probably have to agree with Meowria and say that it might have been Pokemon Red. I definitely got Pokemon Red as my first Gameboy game, when I got a dandelion yellow Gameboy Color for my 11th birthday. At that point, I was probably starting to appreciate actually completing games. And I was absolutely obsessed with Pokemon to begin with.

What was the first game you have ever completed?

When I was like 6 or 7 years old I had completed a kid's game called littlest pet shop beach friends over and over again
But for real video games with actual challenges was possibly legend of Zelda ocarina of time 3D
But before that I have triggered the credits in mariokart Wii (if you are reading this i promise I am trying my best) but I think that was just becouse somone unlocked the final cup and after that I had raced those tracks a few times.

My first was final fantasy X and my second was Dog's Life which was honestly awesome, I've never found anything like it.

i think it was pokemon black, while i had played many games before that one, pokemon black was the first game i actually completed ☆

I'm not fully sure as it seems so long ago now but it was probably Pokemon Sapphire, it wasn't a 100% completion but I think it was the first game where I'd completed the main story. I played a little bit of Pokemon Red and Super Mario 64 before Sapphire but I never completed them myself, just watched my siblings do it instead, and all the other earlier games I played didn't really have a completion aim (unless we count doing all the boards/mini games in Mario Party as completing it)

The first game I completed was New Super Mario Bros. for the DS, I believe. That was my first legitimate system and the first game I got for it.

I have the tendency to... leave games mid-way and never finish them, so I haven't beat too many games.

The first game I ever beat was a Wii game called The Munchables. Or... it was New Super Mario Bros. U. I can't remember. Most likely Mario since I played the heck out of it.
still working on beating an LPS game myself... since I left it when I was 10.

Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life! Unfortunately, the game saved the day before the “last day” before the ending kicks in, so you get to relive it every time you load that file! Hurrah! (Spoilers, I guess, but the game has been out for 17 years.)

Pokemon Diamond, thanks to an overleveled Torterra and Dialga. Oh and 4 underleved party members that were used as meat shields.

Barbie in the Twelve Dancing Princesses for the PC was my first ever completed game, ahahah. I think I replayed it a lot afterwards too, though I don't remember much of it now.

I completed Spyro: Enter The Dragonfly when I was around 4 or 5?? I didn't have a sd memory card (couldn't save my progress), so I stayed up all night to complete it lmao. I also completed a few other games around that time, like Pokemon Pearl, a weird Dragon Ball game for the ds, and GTA San Andreas (why did my cousin let a toddler play gta 💀).

Back