• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

First game you ever completed

Bells
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
May Birthstone (Emerald)
What was the first game you have ever completed?

When I was like 6 or 7 years old I had completed a kid's game called littlest pet shop beach friends over and over again
But for real video games with actual challenges was possibly legend of Zelda ocarina of time 3D
But before that I have triggered the credits in mariokart Wii (if you are reading this i promise I am trying my best) but I think that was just becouse somone unlocked the final cup and after that I had raced those tracks a few times.

First game I ever completed was Pokemon Diamond back when I was around 10 years old. I played games before then on the PlayStation 1 and such, but never really beat them myself. I just remember Cynthia, the champion, being really tough because I still had no idea how some mechanics and stuff works in Pokemon. It took dozens of tries, but one day when the day was winding down, I managed to beat her with only my Infernape left in the red and all five of my other Pokemon fainted. Her Garchomp was the last one to go down thanks to Infernape’s Blaze ability that powered up its moves. Since then I’ve played every main series game and progressively got better and better at the games. :)

I'm pretty sure the first video game I ever completed was Spongebob Revenge of the Flying Dutchman on the PS2. I was probably around... Idk 6-7 years old? It was a long time ago.

It had a good amount of challenge, but the most satisfying completion was when I beat Super Mario 64 and I was about 12 years old. Took me about an hour to beat the final boss but when I did it was so nice. I've yet to 100% the game though rip

It may have been the original Sonic the Hedgehog for the Genesis. Not sure though.

Super Mario 64. I beat it when I was around 8. My bro (6 years older) and sis (10 years older) couldn't even beat it for some reason lol. They kept copying my save file at different levels so they can bypass levels and skip ahead with their progression. They never managed to finish the game though lol.

This is the first game I remember beating but I might've beat some educational kids games on the computer before this. I just don't remember them anymore.

i believe mine was Dynasty Warriors 4? if that even counts. if not, then Nicktoons Unite! for PS2

I’ve probably completed a game before this but the earliest I can remember is the Mario kart for Wii (getting all of the naps & finishing all the CC levels). I also just finished Overcooked with my friend a few days ago.

It was such a long time ago so I'm really not sure, but it was probably either Super Mario World, Super Mario 64 or Pokemon Red.

I'm leaning towards Pokemon Red since in retrospect they're really easy games and since it was during the mass Pokemon hype I would have kept enough interest to struggle through anything remotely difficult.

Gawd this is going way back. It has to be either Mortal Kombat 2 on the genesis or Super Castlevania 4 on the snes with the help of my older siblings at the time.

I thiiiiink it was Pok?mon sapphire. I know I played super mario games all the time but I remember I never finished any of those lmao, too hard for my little self.

The first game I ever fully completed, and completed all the extra quests, was Pokemon sapphire! I loved that game so much, I played it for hours every day, I not only beat the elite 4 and champion, but I unlocked all the rare Pok?mon like regice, registeel, regirock and rayquaza. I leveled up all my Pok?mon in the Pok?mon contests too. I did everything that was possible in that game. And I loved it when they came out with the new 3DS remake because it was like going back to my favorite childhood game with a new perspective!

The original Mario Galaxy! Although it might've been some GBA Hot Wheels game, I played those games a ton but they didn't save so you had to use passwords to save your progress. Buuuut I never wrote down the passwords so I always just started from the beginning whenever I turned the game on. With how much I played them, I might've gotten to the end of one of them at least once, but I can't remember.

I feel like it was Pok?mon Pearl, but it might have been something else. At the very least, it's the first Pok?mon game where I beat the Elite Four.

The first game that I beat was also a littlest pet shop game! And my "real" game was the mario game for the Wii I believe.

Must've been The Legend of Zelda on the NES. A lot of games back then were pretty short and would just loop when you beat them so I'm going with Zelda since that's the earliest game I remember having a proper ending.

Ah I remember now! It was Alex Kidd and the Lost Stars for the Sega Master System. I swear that game is like a bad acid trip lol!

I'm not entirely sure! I think it was either sonic riders on the original xbox, or maybe destroy all humans 2, not a game I should of been playing as a lil kid tho haha.

Super Mario Galaxy for the Wii. Back then when I got the game, I felt immediately in love with it. I
played it everyday, completed every level and one day I had 100%. I must admit it was even more
enjoyable when I finally unlocked Luigi, since I like him more than Mario, especially because he can
jump higher.

Otherwise, I can't remember if I completed another game before SMG. Maybe almost, like only the
story and some of the epilogue but not 100%.

Back