• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Favourite Event Type?

tinysaiph

^ - ^ /
Bells
Tasty Cake
There are a number of events that occur in Pocket Camp--the gyroid collectables, the fishing tourneys, gardening, etc. Do you have one you like more than the others?

I love the gardening ones, because of the special flowers and furniture, and because I just love gardening as a whole. I love the gyroid and fishing tourneys, but the gardening one is my favourite for the reasons listed above

i like the gardening events as well! they're easy and you get so much friend powder. gyroid collection events are annoying to me because i don't like going around the world a thousand times to find them

As much as I love the flowers, I foeget about them often so they're probably my least favorite events. My favorite are the gyroids, I aready go and pick up fruit/items reguarly so it's much more likely I'll complete a gyroid event quicker than a gardening or fishing tourney. Plus I feel like the tourney's are pretty easy since you just have to catch a few fish when it respawns each rotation.

I'd say fishing out of those three. I like garden a bit but the annoying goals and catch rates nope. At least fishing you finish pretty fast and you don't need to rely on help.

I really hate gyroidites, and especially with the latest moves with doing fewer items with requiring more gyroidites.. And yeah I don't fancy looking for them every x amount of hours either.

I like the gardening event the most since you can get help from friends and it feels good to receive and send. Plus the flowers are pretty and sometimes I want the creatures to be real (looking at you hat creatures from October) I also like the fishing ones since I like fishing in any game and see how others do.

i haven’t been playing for a lot of the events but i did enjoy the fishing ones lol

I love the gardening ones but will forever hate the gyroids. Mostly because they are usually items I do not like and its too time consuming.

I love the gardening ones but will forever hate the gyroids. Mostly because they are usually items I do not like and its too time consuming.
Same, the gyroid one takes so long. The flower one is the easiest, I could get it all done in two days with the help of online friends who are also frequent players

I like the gardening ones best, the catch rate stinks at times but in the end you can get everything if you have a good friend list and/or someone you can dump creatures back and forth with.

I never seem to be able to finish the garden events, but I like those.
I think gyroids are my favorite because if you don't play as frequently you can still catch up pretty quick. Maybe I just need more active friends.

Last edited:
I love the gardening events most! I don't like going everywhere to gather gyroids or fishing, plus the gardening events let you get friend powder !

I like the gyroid collecting the best! I always get the most satisfaction out of these! I'm not the biggest fan of the gardening events because I always forget about them

the gardening events are definitely my favorite, they aren't too demanding since it's just planting/harvesting flowers and collecting/sharing creatures which doesn't take too much time and doesn't have to be done as frequently either.
least favorite would be the scavenger hunts. i don't like having to visit and search every area for gyroids and also doing the quarry on time on top of that to get enough of them to craft the items

I definitely prefer gardening. There's less grinding involved, and since my friends are all pretty good at sharing I'm usually done a few days before the event ends. All in all it's the most relaxing out of the traditional three events.

i love gardening events. but god have they irritated me sometimes when they brought out the fools in my friends list (giving me junk insects -_-)

i love gardening events. but god have they irritated me sometimes when they brought out the fools in my friends list (giving me junk insects -_-)

Oh my gosh can I ever relate. Need 10 of one bug, get 10 of a bug I don't need.

My favorite events are the fishing ones. Gyroids have me location hopping 24/7 and I'm not able to check my phone often enough to get all of them. The fishing tourney I can check once every few hours and can head straight to the specific location. Great rates too. Even without buying the upgrade I find myself reeling in two often.

Nothing beats the gardening items though! 🥰

Definitely the gardening events. They're so chill and laidback since I only have to plant flowers every couple hours, and my friends send me plenty of bugs.

Back