• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Favourite Event Type?

tinysaiph

^ - ^ /
Bells
Tasty Cake
There are a number of events that occur in Pocket Camp--the gyroid collectables, the fishing tourneys, gardening, etc. Do you have one you like more than the others?

I love the gardening ones, because of the special flowers and furniture, and because I just love gardening as a whole. I love the gyroid and fishing tourneys, but the gardening one is my favourite for the reasons listed above

i like the gardening events as well! they're easy and you get so much friend powder. gyroid collection events are annoying to me because i don't like going around the world a thousand times to find them

As much as I love the flowers, I foeget about them often so they're probably my least favorite events. My favorite are the gyroids, I aready go and pick up fruit/items reguarly so it's much more likely I'll complete a gyroid event quicker than a gardening or fishing tourney. Plus I feel like the tourney's are pretty easy since you just have to catch a few fish when it respawns each rotation.

I'd say fishing out of those three. I like garden a bit but the annoying goals and catch rates nope. At least fishing you finish pretty fast and you don't need to rely on help.

I really hate gyroidites, and especially with the latest moves with doing fewer items with requiring more gyroidites.. And yeah I don't fancy looking for them every x amount of hours either.

I like the gardening event the most since you can get help from friends and it feels good to receive and send. Plus the flowers are pretty and sometimes I want the creatures to be real (looking at you hat creatures from October) I also like the fishing ones since I like fishing in any game and see how others do.

i haven’t been playing for a lot of the events but i did enjoy the fishing ones lol

I love the gardening ones but will forever hate the gyroids. Mostly because they are usually items I do not like and its too time consuming.

I love the gardening ones but will forever hate the gyroids. Mostly because they are usually items I do not like and its too time consuming.
Same, the gyroid one takes so long. The flower one is the easiest, I could get it all done in two days with the help of online friends who are also frequent players

I like the gardening ones best, the catch rate stinks at times but in the end you can get everything if you have a good friend list and/or someone you can dump creatures back and forth with.

I never seem to be able to finish the garden events, but I like those.
I think gyroids are my favorite because if you don't play as frequently you can still catch up pretty quick. Maybe I just need more active friends.

Last edited:
I love the gardening events most! I don't like going everywhere to gather gyroids or fishing, plus the gardening events let you get friend powder !

I like the gyroid collecting the best! I always get the most satisfaction out of these! I'm not the biggest fan of the gardening events because I always forget about them

the gardening events are definitely my favorite, they aren't too demanding since it's just planting/harvesting flowers and collecting/sharing creatures which doesn't take too much time and doesn't have to be done as frequently either.
least favorite would be the scavenger hunts. i don't like having to visit and search every area for gyroids and also doing the quarry on time on top of that to get enough of them to craft the items

I definitely prefer gardening. There's less grinding involved, and since my friends are all pretty good at sharing I'm usually done a few days before the event ends. All in all it's the most relaxing out of the traditional three events.

i love gardening events. but god have they irritated me sometimes when they brought out the fools in my friends list (giving me junk insects -_-)

i love gardening events. but god have they irritated me sometimes when they brought out the fools in my friends list (giving me junk insects -_-)

Oh my gosh can I ever relate. Need 10 of one bug, get 10 of a bug I don't need.

My favorite events are the fishing ones. Gyroids have me location hopping 24/7 and I'm not able to check my phone often enough to get all of them. The fishing tourney I can check once every few hours and can head straight to the specific location. Great rates too. Even without buying the upgrade I find myself reeling in two often.

Nothing beats the gardening items though! 🥰

Definitely the gardening events. They're so chill and laidback since I only have to plant flowers every couple hours, and my friends send me plenty of bugs.

Back