• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Favourite Deer Villager?

Favourite Deer Villager?

• Bam

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Beau

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Bruce

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Deirdre

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Diana

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • Erik

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • Fauna

Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Fuchsia

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Lopez

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Zell

Votes: 6 8.6%

• Total voters
Since she is a dreamie/a villager of mine, definitely Fauna. She's so adorable and I adore her house, her outfit, and her eyes!

We all knew this would be a battle between Fauna and Diana, right? ;) May the best deer win!

I voted Diana. I'm in love with pastel colors. So, Diana is a dreamie of mine.

I have to go with Zell. He was with me for ages in my CF game and lived next door :)

I think you might be confused with a different villager. Zell wasn't in City folk, like the op said; deer have been newly introduced in New Leaf.
My favourite is Deirdre, she is also my favourite ACNL villager I guess.

Bam definitely! He was one of my first villagers when I reset my town last year before I joined the forums, but he moved away recently. Hopefully I'll get him back soon :)

Back