• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite season to play during?

Favorite season

• Spring

Votes: 47 35.9%
  • Summer

Votes: 54 41.2%
  • Fall

Votes: 40 30.5%
  • Winter

Votes: 22 16.8%
  • All of them

Votes: 18 13.7%
  • None of them

Votes: 2 1.5%

• Total voters
I love the summer, the music and the colors are just so good

I like playing in all of the seasons. As a kid in my eighth-grade class said, every season brings something new and different, which should be enjoyed and respected
I particularly like the spring though, for more or less the same reason as the OP mentioned-- it feels more alive, especially compared to the winter that came immediately before. The bugs and other creatures begin to appear more often and are more varied. The cherry blossoms also bloom then too, which I enjoy seeing.

I time travel and always keep my game set in summer. I prefer the summer scenery and I hate snow in real life. It pains me to see it on the game, so I avoid that, as well.

I like all of them. I just like some more than others (for example, snow gets boring after a while). I'm going with spring just because I love spring blossom trees in this game, and also, it gives me memories of when I started the game, which was during sakura season. I'm happy it doesn't overstay its welcome like snow does, but I also do wish it stayed around for a little longer.

I’ve always loved playing in either spring or summer I love all the colours.

I hate playing in autumn cause I don’t like seeing all the orange it gives me headaches hahaha

I also didn’t really like playing much in winter as it doesn’t snow where I live so I can’t relate 😢

That month I saw my first winter in a new leaf and immediately fell in love with it. I generally love retro/old games and their atmosphere. And winter is so magical! This fog and snowstorm gives me goosebumps all over my body. ❄️❄️❄️

I love autumn but then again I love autumn and Halloween in real life.

Spring! I love how vibrant and full of life the town feels, with the bugs and such.

I do also like Winter though - it feels so cosy.

I love all seasons and in particular spring for its color, but I love very much the rain, in real life and in games, so I like much better the periods when the rain comes. But I think my favourite season is winter because in real life I don't have great resistance to cold, and the cold of my city isn't... that cold, I mean I live in a Mediterranean city. And then it never snows, I've only seen snow once in my life. Since I can't travel anywhere else in the winter to enjoy more Christmassy locations, I like the atmosphere of New Leaf in the winter. The snow, the lights on the trees, the northern lights, the igloo as a campsite, the illuminated sculptures. Plus, Christmas has never been a good time in my house, so it's nice to be able to appreciate it in an alternative way!

I say winter because it looks so PRETTY. Walking around at night with the illuminated clock/heart/arch and the beautiful snow just makes me so happy. Especially in December when all the trees have lights on them. I love how you can build snowmen too. My only complain is there's literally no bugs around (pillbugs and centipedes yaay) and a lot less rare fish than in the summer. But it's prettyyy

Fall is my favorite season, so I chose that, but when I think of AC, it's always late Spring/early Summer, as that's when I've had time to play the most.

I like all of them but Summer is my favourite in New Leaf because of the bell bugs and big fish. They made me lots of bells so I could buy many things either in T&T Emporium, the Campground, or in the Streetpass houses I had. Aesthetically, Spring is the best season...and also because it had my birthday. My birthday always makes spring the best 🌸

Summer is the best time for all the bells you can make. But I love the fall cause it feels cozy

Tough choice, but I would pick summer as my favourite because I really love bug hunting and there are so many bugs in the summer!

Fall & spring are tied for second because I love looking at the trees/grass during both these seasons.

The only season I don't like is winter. It feels like nothing is going on in the winter.

I prefer summer! I like all the bugs flying around and how bright and green it all is!

lol "none of them"

for me it's definitely late Spring and early Summer, mostly because that's when the hydrangeas bloom and they're so beautiful 🥺💗 but also because I love the soft colour of the grass, somewhere between light/springy and dark/lush. early summertime just has such a Iovely aesthetic that I vibe with.

definitely spring. i love how everything looks so fresh, vibrant and full of life when spring comes around. my favorite time in particular is sakura season. i love the pink trees and falling petals, it's so beautiful! i permanently keep my "main" new leaf town in sakura season 24/7 because of the beauty (and also definitely not because i'm afraid to have more villagers move out.....hehe)

i love all the seasons but i think summer is my favourite! everything feels so lush and green. the town just feels a bit livelier, fireflies are a glow at night and that's when my favourite hydrangea bushes are in bloom 💙💗 i love spring as well, the sakura trees are so beautiful when they're in bloom c:

Back