• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite season to play during?

Favorite season

• Spring

Votes: 47 35.9%
  • Summer

Votes: 54 41.2%
  • Fall

Votes: 40 30.5%
  • Winter

Votes: 22 16.8%
  • All of them

Votes: 18 13.7%
  • None of them

Votes: 2 1.5%

• Total voters
I do love all the seasons but I went with summer just because I feel like it has the most to do!

I really loved winter!! <3 I've never experienced snow before so when i played ACNL i almost always time travelled to snowy days hehe. it was serene and beautiful and it made me happy as a kid <3

I've always been a big fan of playing throughout the spring and summer. I really love seeing the springy colors, but I tend to have had the most free time in the past over the summer. Because of that I have a lot of fond memories of playing throughout the summertime, so I always end up having the nostalgic urge to pick it up again!

Spring and Autumn/Fall are my faves because they just look so pretty, especially if you've got cherry trees in your town during Spring.

Back