• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite season to play during?

Favorite season

• Spring

Votes: 47 35.9%
  • Summer

Votes: 54 41.2%
  • Fall

Votes: 40 30.5%
  • Winter

Votes: 22 16.8%
  • All of them

Votes: 18 13.7%
  • None of them

Votes: 2 1.5%

• Total voters
Spring and Fall. That being said, Winter is a really nice season to play when you're a little sleepy, the snow and music is all so soft.

Spring is my favorite season to play in NL.
I love the cherry trees and how bright and vibrant the town looks.

I love spring in real life too, but don't go out much during due to bad allergies, so NL makes me feel a little better about it!

I honestly can't choose, each season has their own atmosphere and little quirks. probably one of my favourite things in all ac games is waking up to see it snowing, or to see that the colours outside have changed.

if I had to choose a least favourite, though, it's probably be summer. the constant sound of cicadas can get a little irking lol

right now i don't really have a strong preference as long as it's not tarantula/scorpion season so i guess,,, anything that isn't summer? :)))) i mean i like that it's so much easier to get bells in the summer what with the big fish and not needing to go to the island but i also don't want to live in fear at night.

i do love the challenge of making a perfectly balanced snowperson in the winter and the crickets in the fall and the cherry blossoms of spring but those are different things and i couldn't possibly pick one over the other two y'know? the game is just great all year round minus the bugs that can kill you

all of them. it's nice to watch the game follow the season that you're in also.

Spring and Winter are def my favorite. Summer for me is kinda janked up bc of the dumb cicadas annoying me. As for Fall, I just don't like the color of the grass and trees during most transitions, not to mention there's the chance of getting this hideous purple sky with this weird red grass.

Ehh I guess of Spring and Winter I'll say Spring is better simply because the Normal Grass looks better with Flowers and Patterns.

I love them all for different reasons, but i love winter for the snowmen and fall for the mushrooms, and spring for the flowering bush blooms.

I've got to say summer. Not because of how it looks, but the feeling of nostalgia it gives me! I used to spend hours on it during the long summer days a few years ago. :)

I have always been so mixed on this as all of the wonderful seasons in Animal Crossing are gorgeous! I'll go over some of my favorite reasons!

Spring - Everything is a beautiful light green and the trees and flowers really do pop in this season. I love the cherry blossom season too as well as it differentiates the plain old oak trees. I am a huge fan of the fishing and bug catching in this season too. Its tons of fun and honestly probably my favorite season! 🍃

Summer - The sharks make fishing so fun in the summer. I love how the grass gets darker and the fun activities are ENDLESS. Diving is best in summer and the water gets darker in lakes and rivers. Everything is so fresh and I believe the rainy and dry seasons are in spring and summer! 🌳

Fall - OOH the cozy months! I love fall in Animal Crossing and always plant more apple trees because they are STUNNING in autumn! The way the grass changes from yellow to orange and the Able Sisters start to sell more long sleeves/jackets is so cute. I love fall in Animal Crossing! 🍂

Winter - The Snow!! I love it when it snows in game and the cute little snow family that you can make! The campsite even changes into a freezing Igloo with a pot of soup like the ones in the Gamecube! Winters so cute. ❄

All in all I love the seasons and the activities that are available in them! Its so fun and so nice how AC games are in real time and I think ACNL truly exels in the vibes and atmospheric elements. I truly do want to point out that the visuals of ACNH are breathtaking and take it to the next level. WHERE IS THE SNOW FAMILY THOUGH

At least in New Leaf, my seasonal preference is Autumn and Winter, just like in real life.

I love the grass and the leaves on the trees changing colors over the course of Autumn and this season also features Halloween and Turkey Day, both fun in their own rights. There are also mushrooms in November, though since I utilize special stumps in my main town I have those year round. Good for my other towns though.

As for Winter, whereas a lot of people on the forums seem to get sick of all the snow on the ground, I like it. Winter in Animal Crossing is really nostalgic for me, I enjoy the snow both in the game and in real life, and I really enjoy the Snowman Bingo. I was disappointed that the Snowman, Snowmam and Snowtyke didn't join the Snowboy in New Horizons. I also like how the camping tent is an igloo during the Winter months.

Spring and Summer are both fine in their own ways, but considering you can catch the expensive beetles and sharks at Tortimer Island there's less draw to them for me.

Don't play anymore, but when I did I always played in the summer the most for some reason and I think it became my favourite.

I love the part of Spring where the trees turn into cherry blossoms! But I also feel excited when it's Winter, so both of those seasons!

Definitely spring imo, particularly when the trees turn pink - it goes so well with the pink/cute theme I'm currently making my town into :"D I also love winter, the snow makes everything looks so cozy but it does get a little boring after a while

It's a toss up between spring and winter for me!
Spring because of the beautiful cherry blossom season (love those pink trees!)
Winter because of the igloos at the campsite, catching snowflakes, and making snowmen! It's just so cozy and warm feeling. Plus, the snowmen are hilarious sometimes.

definitely fall or winter, probably because those are my two favorite seasons in real life. both have the best holidays imo, the harvest festival, toy day + new years eve are my favorite events.

Back