• Claude

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • Hopkins

Votes: 13 7.0%
  • Toby

Votes: 10 5.3%

• Total voters
Carmen! She's such a sweet bunny ❀
(I do love a few others like Tiffany and O'Hare but Carmen is by far my favorite rabbit AND my all-time favorite villager ♥)

I love dotty because she looks so cuuuuute !!!

(btw coco is overrated, I say as I have her collectible)

Last edited:
Ruby!! She's a cute white rabbit and I have her Amiibo card. :) Coco is really cute too! Reminds me of the movie, Coco haha.

Unpopular opinion but Pippy will always be my favourite! She was my first best friend in ACWW <3

i used to like Bunnie and Chrissy but now nah

I don’t know any of the bunnies personally, but based on looks Tiffany and Coco are the best

Coco has such a unique design and Normal personality is my favorite out of the female villagers. I know she's supposed to look like a gyroid, but she also looks like a cookie oops

Coco has such a unique design and Normal personality is my favorite out of the female villagers. I know she's supposed to look like a gyroid, but she also looks like a cookie oops

She always looked like a cookie to me. That’s my head canon because imagining she’s a gyroid freaks me out.

Ruby is so cute. I don't like a lot of the rabbits, but her design matches her personality so well.

genji is literally my favorite villager of all time so of course him!! but if i had to choose someone else, i would definitely go pippy

Mine's Dotty. She has a bright and happy personality, and in all honesty, her catchphrase is kinda funny ( * screaming * WeE oNe ). The interior of her house is pretty decent for a villager, and she looks innocent.

Attachments

• tumblr_ncrtc0YpPi1tsz4kro2_500.jpg
    tumblr_ncrtc0YpPi1tsz4kro2_500.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 51
Genji. He's currently in my New Leaf town and he just moved into my old Wild World town when I checked that yesterday. I like his home interior and just his general eccentricity.

I voted for Coco, Genji and Snake, they are all in my town and my top favorite rabbits ever! I have to say that the rabbit villagers are probably my favorite species, it might be because I love Coco the most out of any villager though....

I picked a couple but right now my favourite is O?Hare just because he?s been in my town since I first started Tinytree and he?s grown on me even though I dislike the smug class. I like his little hat!

I like Doc, because he looks really funny. Never had the pleasure to have him in my town unfortunately

Back