• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite Rabbit

Who's your favorite?

• Genji

Votes: 21 11.2%
  • Coco

Votes: 47 25.1%
  • Chrissy

Votes: 17 9.1%
  • Pippy

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • Dotty

Votes: 22 11.8%
  • Francine

Votes: 20 10.7%
  • Gabi

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • Tiffany

Votes: 13 7.0%
  • Gaston

Votes: 9 4.8%
  • Bunnie

Votes: 27 14.4%
  • Doc

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Mira

Votes: 19 10.2%
  • Carmen

• O'Hare

Votes: 24 12.8%
  • Bonbon

Votes: 8 4.3%
  • Snake

Votes: 12 6.4%
  • Cole

• Ruby

Votes: 36 19.3%
  • Claude

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • Hopkins

• Toby

Votes: 10 5.3%

• Total voters
Carmen! She's such a sweet bunny ❀
(I do love a few others like Tiffany and O'Hare but Carmen is by far my favorite rabbit AND my all-time favorite villager ♥)

I love dotty because she looks so cuuuuute !!!

(btw coco is overrated, I say as I have her collectible)

Last edited:
Ruby!! She's a cute white rabbit and I have her Amiibo card. :) Coco is really cute too! Reminds me of the movie, Coco haha.

Unpopular opinion but Pippy will always be my favourite! She was my first best friend in ACWW <3

i used to like Bunnie and Chrissy but now nah

I don’t know any of the bunnies personally, but based on looks Tiffany and Coco are the best

Coco has such a unique design and Normal personality is my favorite out of the female villagers. I know she's supposed to look like a gyroid, but she also looks like a cookie oops

Coco has such a unique design and Normal personality is my favorite out of the female villagers. I know she's supposed to look like a gyroid, but she also looks like a cookie oops

She always looked like a cookie to me. That’s my head canon because imagining she’s a gyroid freaks me out.

Ruby is so cute. I don't like a lot of the rabbits, but her design matches her personality so well.

genji is literally my favorite villager of all time so of course him!! but if i had to choose someone else, i would definitely go pippy

Mine's Dotty. She has a bright and happy personality, and in all honesty, her catchphrase is kinda funny ( * screaming * WeE oNe ). The interior of her house is pretty decent for a villager, and she looks innocent.

Attachments

• tumblr_ncrtc0YpPi1tsz4kro2_500.jpg
    tumblr_ncrtc0YpPi1tsz4kro2_500.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 51
Genji. He's currently in my New Leaf town and he just moved into my old Wild World town when I checked that yesterday. I like his home interior and just his general eccentricity.

I voted for Coco, Genji and Snake, they are all in my town and my top favorite rabbits ever! I have to say that the rabbit villagers are probably my favorite species, it might be because I love Coco the most out of any villager though....

I picked a couple but right now my favourite is O?Hare just because he?s been in my town since I first started Tinytree and he?s grown on me even though I dislike the smug class. I like his little hat!

I like Doc, because he looks really funny. Never had the pleasure to have him in my town unfortunately

Back