• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

storing dreamies away in vacation island

Do you store away dreamies to vacation island?

• Yes and you should store coco away as well.

• Yes and you should give up on Raymond and Kiki romance and store away either one of them.

• No, you will regret it. Just choose wisely who will be kicked out.

• No matter what get fauna to have 3 deer sisters.

Results are only viewable after voting.

onryou

Bells
Hey!

I have a question. Do you guys store away your dreamies in the vacation island when you need to kick them out? I know for a fact that their memories don’t stay the same after you kick them out in the main island but when you think about it you can’t interact much except talking to your villagers in a very limited dialog anyway.

Do you guys regret storing your dreamies away in the vacation island?

I have spent 800+ NMTs in order to find coco but for the sake of my gameplay I have to give her up.

Just in case you wanna hear about my recent gameplay and why I am sending coco away:

I am building an Ancient Greek/Roman island.

My villagers and plans:

- Klaus (Smug bear) supposed to be Roman emperor.

- Raymond (Smug cat) emperors right hand.

- Bam (jock deer) he is around just because I couldn’t find any other jock villager who happens to vibe with my theme.

- Diana (snooty deer) and Fuchsia (sisterly deer) deer sisters who are like nymphs. (I wanted to add fauna as well but 10 villager limitation is hard.)

- Ankha (snooty cat) wife of klaus (kind of ceaser+cleopatra kinda vibe)

- Ruby (peppy rabbit) dark witch of the island

- Kiki (normal cat) sister of ankha and love interest of Raymond and new best friend of Ruby (she is kind of passive aggressive type in my head who likes dark magic but is sweetheart as well 😌 has some Hecate vibes even though she is supposed to be Egyptian in my gameplay.)

- Gruff (kranky goat) and Sherb (lazy goat) as satyrs and servants of Klaus which happens to be Raymond’s little helpers as well. (Raymond catches them all the time slacking and stalking nymphs.)

So Ruby supposed to create Coco out of clay because she is an evil and lonely witch. (And coco was going to have a clay studio too) but the limitation on villager number is killing me right now.

(By the way I was going to get Bruce too and satyrs were supposed to make fun of him for his goat like horns but again… the limit of 10.)

So thanks for reading and voting and comments. :) also let me know if I should kick both coco and Kiki and get fauna instead.

Nice 👍 I also thought about that as well, even though maybe you only get to talk to them with a very limited dialog you can actually spend time with them in the cafe/restaurant/shop/etc… of archipelago and I kinda find that interesting as well and that was why I was between letting go villagers to vacation island and keeping them in main island.

Back