• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite Rabbit

Who's your favorite?

• Genji

Votes: 21 11.2%
  • Coco

Votes: 47 25.1%
  • Chrissy

Votes: 17 9.1%
  • Pippy

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • Dotty

Votes: 22 11.8%
  • Francine

Votes: 20 10.7%
  • Gabi

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • Tiffany

Votes: 13 7.0%
  • Gaston

Votes: 9 4.8%
  • Bunnie

Votes: 27 14.4%
  • Doc

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Mira

Votes: 19 10.2%
  • Carmen

• O'Hare

Votes: 24 12.8%
  • Bonbon

Votes: 8 4.3%
  • Snake

Votes: 12 6.4%
  • Cole

• Ruby

Votes: 36 19.3%
  • Claude

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • Hopkins

• Toby

Votes: 10 5.3%

• Total voters
This is the hardest poll ever. My favorite category of animals is definitely the bunnies. I love Coco, Snake, Ruby, and Hopkins

I have a real soft spot for Mira because she is a superhero bunny!

She?s also probably my favourite uchi villager, too.

Doc just moved into my town and he?s weird tbh, I am not surprised he?s in last place! Get out Doc.

god i HATE doc with my entire soul. when i first met him i was like 12 and i was CONVINCED he called me "old bunny" so i smacked him every single time i talked to him. i would see him and IMMEDIATELY i would have my day ruined LMAO. plus hes lazy and supposed to be a doc, yeah ok, sure. why didnt they make his catchphrase whats up? they had the chance RIGHT THERE. when he finally wanted to move out, he changed his damn mind and i quit the game for almost a year and he was gone and i nearly cried tears of joy. thats MY rant for the day
also glad that genji is up there because hes my babe

Back