• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite Rabbit

Who's your favorite?

• Genji

Votes: 21 11.2%
  • Coco

Votes: 47 25.1%
  • Chrissy

Votes: 17 9.1%
  • Pippy

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • Dotty

Votes: 22 11.8%
  • Francine

Votes: 20 10.7%
  • Gabi

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • Tiffany

Votes: 13 7.0%
  • Gaston

Votes: 9 4.8%
  • Bunnie

Votes: 27 14.4%
  • Doc

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Mira

Votes: 19 10.2%
  • Carmen

• O'Hare

Votes: 24 12.8%
  • Bonbon

Votes: 8 4.3%
  • Snake

Votes: 12 6.4%
  • Cole

• Ruby

Votes: 36 19.3%
  • Claude

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • Hopkins

• Toby

Votes: 10 5.3%

• Total voters
Coco! I like that she's a gyroid.... bunny.... villager. It's just weird hahaha. I wonder who came up with that during her development

I don't even need to look at the pool or vote to know who is the leader up. Personally I don't really get the allure of Coco, but who am I to judge? One of my favorite villagers and squirrels has a massive uni-brow.

The only one I've ever had in any town was Coco in WW.

She was just creepy.

Coco is my favorite because she's so creepy-looking, and I like the contrast of her looks with her sweet Normal personality. I've also had Dotty before and she was one of my favorite villagers in my original ACNL town; I'm happy I can at least have her in Pocket Camp now. I also really like Francine and Chrissy design-wise, they remind me of those vintage rubber face Rushton dolls, which are also kinda creepy-cute in a way.

I don't even need to look at the pool or vote to know who is the leader up. Personally I don't really get the allure of Coco, but who am I to judge? One of my favorite villagers and squirrels has a massive uni-brow.

you talking about ricky?

he's great

I don't know why I bothered to vote, since I already know Coco von Edgelord III would be winning this poll. But it's nice to see others appreciate some of the other bunnies. I like Bunnie and Carmen a little. Not enough to seek them out, but if they came to town I wouldn't mind.

Dotty! She was the first villager I ever bonded with in my very first town.

I also love Francine though.

Gotta be my creepy gurl Coco! She's the sweetest soulless bunny there is~

I'd have to say Genji is my favorite, as I've had him in my GameCube town for 15 years or so. I also like Gaston, Hopkins, Coco, Snake, and even Ruby in a way. But after looking at this list, I've realized that the rabbits are not one of my favorite species overall.

I have no reason to, but I stan Genji honestly I would die for that rabbit its so wild (though it doesnt compare to my molly love, it's still strong)

Cole is my favorite but I honestly have no idea why? He was just one of my first villagers in New Leaf and I got very attached very fast haha

I actually have a few! I adore and love, love, love Genji alot! At first I had no idea why people liked him but when I got to adopt him in my town before I reset and all, he really impressed me and I love not only his house but the way he reacts cheerfully but also when he gets mad! He became my close friends when he moved into my own town! I also have come to appreciate Chrissy because she's another one whom I adopted and I love her personality, design, and how cute she was in her letters. The one that surprises me is actually Snake. Originally I wanted Genji for a jock bunny in my new town when restarting but Snake being one of my original villagers who lived there for so long that I ended up getting to know him and already love him plus I love the ninja theme going on! His birthday is also cute since it's on the 3rd of November, I don't know why I find it so cute but it is! But I guess I could say that I like Snake alot as well!

I also had Cole and O'Hare too and they were lovely, O'Hare was fun and his house was one of my favorites to go to because it was like transporting to the islands or something and it felt relaxing. I love Cole because he was adorable and sos his cute front teeth! He was also easy to bond with and was funny. I also love Mira because she's one of my favorite Uchi and she's got this awesome superhero (or rather more like Sailor Venus) theme going on which I loved! And she's always giving me medicine whenever I got stung more than the other Uchis I had in my town in all honesty. ;w;

All that said, I think I really like rabbits/bunnies villagers and am slightly biased to them since they're not only adorable and cool looking in appearance but I like their personalities and catchphrases too.

RUBY IS BAE <3333
But seriously she is my favorite villager ever but there are sooo many good rabbit villagers!!

Back